Search This Blog

Monday 28 January 2019

Prayer from Mark 2;5

Song by Sinach

You went to Calvary 
Gave your very best 
You died and rose agin 
All for me 
You said it is finished 
Oh oh oh now I sing 
Now I sing  .

You went to Calvary 
Gave your very best 
You died and rose agin 
All for me 
You said it is finished 
Oh oh oh now I sing 
Now I sing .

Oh what a matchless love displayed 
Oh what a glorious sacrifice 
I am grateful for Your body 
Grateful for the blood 
Jesus I love You .

Oh what a matchless love displayed 
Oh what a glorious sacrifice 
I am grateful for Your body 
Grateful for the blood 
Jesus I love You .

When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee.

Mark 2:5 KJV 

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and extol you for who you are in Jesus name

Almighty king I give you praise and glory for you wonderful word sent to me this day in Jesus name

Abba thank you for this blessed day and grace that is working for me in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that speaks for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the insightful knowledge I gain daily through your word in Jesus name

Father have your way in me this day, glorify yourself beyond my human understanding in Jesus name

King of glory arise over my life this day and prove yourself great in Jesus name

I decree my total freedom from any form of sickness in Jesus name

I set my destiny free from all grave clothes, henceforth I am clothed with divine life and grace in Jesus name

I decree an end to all infirmities within my family in Jesus name

I terminate every generational curses working tirelessly in my lineage in Jesus name

I decree every organ that is malfunctioning in my body receive strength in all areas in Jesus name

I command my destiny out of the coven of negativity and death physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I decree I am made whole by the stripes of Jesus 

I decree upon my generation there will be no carryover of pain, shame, disgrace, sickness or any negative occurrence in Jesus name

I speak to my body and entire being henceforth receive a new lease of life in Jesus name

I decree no more to any parasitic dwellings in and around me, I am set free and made whole in Jesus name

I command a total stop to all inconvenience in my life physically or spiritually in Jesus name

I cancel the effect of any negative dream, prophecy or revelations over my life and household in Jesus name

*Begin to pray for the healing of as many who you know that are sick, if you can pray and have a holy communion believing in the power of God to heal and set free in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayer, sickness will not take dominion over her life and household in Jesus name

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My body is the temple of the Lord. I am made whole and saved from all sickness and infirmities because my Body is the temple of the Most High God. My life is daily empowered through the word of God. I am a creation made by the word, therefore the word has a powerful effect in me. I am saved through the word and I do exploit through the word. I do not live a life of sickness or disease because In Christ I live, move and have my being. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. As I make a decree it is established, my word is seasoned and powerful. I utter positively in all I do and I see the result, my time of harvest is here. My season of freedom is now, I believe in Jesus Christ and I receive wonderful blessings. I am a living testimony of the power of God. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th January 2019©[Day 29]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...