Search This Blog

Saturday 19 January 2019

Prayer from John 8:51

Song

Fill my cup, Lord, I lift it up, Lord
Come and quench this thirsting in my soul
Bread from Heaven, feed me 'til I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole

Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death.
John 8:51 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify and give you all praise and glory you deserve them all oh lord

King of kings thank you for your grace and mercy that is forever made available to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship you for your exceeding love made available to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord I come to you this day remove from my life all unworthiness that keeps my life in places I ought not to be in Jesus name

King of kings expose to me whatever I am still engaging in that doesn't glorify you and give me grace to overcome such in Jesus name

Lord purify my heart and all intents of my thoughts remove everything that is not of you and fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I need you like never before guide me in this journey of faith do not let me be carried away by fantasies of this world less I forget my eternal home in Jesus name

Lord guide me in this race and help me to finish well and strong in Jesus name

Lord let your word always fill my life and as I read and meditate on your word help me to be doer of your word always in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life shine the light of the gospel and let souls be drawn to you through me in Jesus name

King of glory uproot from my life all attitudes, behaviours and ways that doesn't glorify you that I still possess in Jesus name

Lord almighty give me strength to emulate you in all I do regardless of how unacceptable the world and people of this world might be in Jesus name

Lord I want to know you more fill me daily with your living word and speak to my heart Holy Spirit divine in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation, pray for revival of souls*

*Pray for as many within your lineage or family that are not saved ask that God will touch and meet them today in Jesus name*

*Personal Prayer*

Lord almighty at the end of my race here on earth do not let me be found wanting in heaven, never let me end up in hell and keep my legs steady in the path of righteousness till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily devotional prayer, count her worthy of heaven at the end of her sojourn on earth in Jesus name

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live and dwell in the righteousness of God by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. This world is not my home, I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am a representative of Christ here on earth. My life is to please Him that called me out of darkness into His marvelous light. I am a light that cannot be hidden because I carry in me the light of God. I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ, because He is the way, the truth and the life. I am on the path of greatness because I serve the greatest God. In Christ I live, move and have my being, without Him I am nothing but with Him I am something. Everyone that comes across me will encounter the light of God and know the truth. I will not be a cast away in the kingdom of God. When the roll is call up yonder I will be there in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th January 2019 ©[Day 19]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...