Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2019

Prayer from Philippians 2:10-12

Song by Glowreeyah Braimah

Miracle Worker, Miracle Worker
Come and do a miracle,
a miracle today x2

Destiny Changer, You are a Destiny Changer
Come and change a destiny,
a destiny today x2

Your Name is Yahweh
Your Name is Yahweh
You’re the miracle working God
Your name is Yahweh (Repeat)

Powerful Healer, You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
And You will heal so powerful, so powerful today

Powerful Healer, You are the Powerful Healer
Come and heal so powerful, so powerful today
Let us see your Power flow, Your Power flow tonight

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.  Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Philippians 2:10‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I give you all the praise and glory for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I worship and extol you for your grace and love that is showered on me at all time in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Master of the Universe thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me daily and understanding of the power in your name in Jesus name

Father thank  you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your unfailing power at work in me to do and to will in Jesus name

I decree that my life is free from every sickness and disease henceforth in Jesus mighty name

I decree freedom to my destiny from any known or unknown bondages in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting power to overcome over all I do in life in Jesus name

I decree wherever my name appears or is mentioned, favour encompass my name henceforth in Jesus name

I decree all hinderance and road block placed ahead of my success be removed totally now in Jesus name

I decree new insight and revelations to greater heights and glory in my life in Jesus name

I decree my life is secured and sealed under the power of the Most High in Jesus name

I decree I will not lose focus on my salvation and the purpose of my salvation in Jesus name

I decree my life and destiny is receiving a new change henceforth in Jesus name

I command every unwanted situations blocking my life or anyone around me to be consumed henceforth in Jesus name

I cast off my life every spirit of laziness or procrastination in any part of my life that can make my prayer effortless or fruitless in Jesus name

I decree wisdom and open doors into my life and the miraclous hand of God in all areas I seek it in Jesus name

Lord concerning your vessel used for this daily prayer let her life experience your miracle in any way she desire it according to your will in Jesus name

Lord over (mention) I declare the miracle that changes situations beyond the ability and understanding of Man in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Begin to give thanks to God over all your requests and believe it is done in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world, the miracle hands of God is upon my life, turning situations around and bringing joy to my soul. My life is a testimony filled by the awesome presence and power of God. My days are guided and may path is directed by God. As I decree it is established, I cannot be disadvantaged in anyway. His word resides in me and my utterances moves mountain and straightens all crooked path. I enjoy divine visitation, when I knock a door, doors are opened unto me and whatever I seek in Jesus name I find them.The Lord almighty is turning all mourning into dancing, He has made all mountain a stepping stone to the glory of His name. I am glad I know who I am, Christ is my saviour and sustainer. No confusion can rid me of my joy or peace because the Prince of peace is in me and my joy is like a river flowing non stop. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th January 2019©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...