Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 January 2019

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 7:5

Song

You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
1 Corinthians 7:5 KJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I glorify and worship you in Jesus name

Lord of lords you are worthy of all my praise accept it all in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for your mercy upon me and forgiveness of all my sin in Jesus name

My father thank you for daily sending me your word to direct and inspire me with the truth in the name of Jesus

Lord let my heart always thirst for your will and deeds in Jesus name

Lord almighty change all that has been written against my name that may cause my life damage in any circumstance in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages uproot every vessel unto dishonour sent to cause my life tragedy in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Almighty father let the meditation of my heart and utterance from my mouth bring glory to you at all times even beyond my human understanding in Jesus name

Lord take away every attributes that stand against your precepts for me known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord eternal cancel every road blocks in my way causing me to tarry in unpleasant positions in Jesus name

King of Glory I need you more than ever before guide me and let me constantly feel the Holy Spirit in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king take off me every weakness in the places of praying and fasting in Jesus name

Lord quicken my body henceforth to yield to your leading each time you want me to separate myself and look up to you in prayer and fasting in Jesus name

Lord replace every weakness in my life with your strength beyond my human understanding terminate all desires that stops me from doing as you want me to in Jesus name

Lord as I yield to you show me the right path to take, speak to me and let my spiritual life grow exceedingly in Jesus name

Lord terminate all inconsistencies in my life especially in anyway it affect my spiritual life that bounce back over my physical life in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life that is not judgemental and doesn't cause others to sin or miss their ways before you in Jesus name

Father continue to uphold your vessel used for this daily prayers in Jesus name

Holy Spirit I need you this day let my life be directed by you and order my step to where you want me to go in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

*Intercede for someone, people or nations and believe God has settled it as you do in Jesus name*

Everlasting king thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My father in heaven hallowed be your name, let your kingdom reign in my life and your will be my will always. My God is a good God, He is the one who starts and finish whatever He started, HE has renewed my strength because He is my strength, He has settled all that cause my heart to break and make me sorrow. The lord is my sustainer, He is in charge of all that I do in life henceforth. I do not journey this life following crowd but I journey this life following Christ. My feet will not be moved, I will not be swallowed by any circumstance or situations because God has gone before me, He lives also in me. I am a victor, never will I be a victim in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired by His Word 9th January 2019 ©[Day 9]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...