Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2019

Prayer from Matk 11;26

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
We are Your children
And we've gathered here today, bless me
We're gathered here to pray

Hear our cry
Lord, we need Your mercy
And we need Your grace today, yes, we do
Hear us as we pray

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Our Father, hear us from Heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

Hear our song
As it rises to Heaven
May Your glory fill the earth
As the waters cover the seas

See our hearts
And remove anything
That is standing in the way
Of coming to You today

Our Father, who art in Heaven
Hallowed be thy name
Our Father, hear us from Heaven
Forgive our sins we pray

And though we are few
We're surrounded by many
Who have crossed that river before
And this is the song we'll be singing forever

Holy is the Lord
Holy is the Lord

[But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father in heaven forgive your transgressions.”]
MARK 11:26 AMP

Prayer

Almighty father I give you praise and glory for who you are in Jesus name

King of glory I worship and extol you for your greatness accept my worship in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king you are my redeemer have your way in me this day and forever in Jesus name

Ancient of days have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord eternal I release myself unto you help me to let go of all hurts in my life in Jesus name

Father in anyway I have nursed unforgiveness henceforth flush them out of me  in Jesus name

Lord eternal help me to see people as you see them henceforth in Jesus name

Lord take off my life every form of prejudice that affects my life known or unknown in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill my life with your presence and guide me in all my ways in Jesus name

Lord touch the life and heart of as many I have offended and they refuse to forgive me, let them begin to forgive me in Jesus name

Lord break every hold of unforgiveness is having upon my life known or unknown in Jesus name

My lord and my king bring to my rememberance as many I need to forgive that I have forgotten about but I am yet to forgive, help me to erase the hurts from my life now in Jesus name

Lord eternal break every hold the enemy has on me due to unforgiveness as I forgive anyone  who I haven't forgiven in Jesus name

Lord eternal take resentment off my destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Father fill my life with love that will radiate through me to others in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Lord in the life of the vessel used for this prayers daily prayers, kick off all form of unforgiveness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I live in righteousness of God by faith, As Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord is my father , He is lives in me, He has casted off all repercussions of unforgiveness in me because His love is replacing all hurt. My father has purified my life with his blood I am a new Man. My spirit man is renewed, I no longer harbour hate or resentment towards others. I show forth daily the true love of God in and around me. The fear of God reside daily in my life . Whatever is upon my life that keeps me bound in a position due to unforgiveness is taken off henceforth. I am free from all doubt, guilt and shame. I walk in freedom and liberty and Christ is working and walking always in me. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (By His Word ) 26th January 2019 © [Day 26]

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...