Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2019

Prayer from Acts 2:7-8

Song by Ron Kenolly

All honor, All glory, All power
To you
Holy father we worship you
Precious Jesus our savior

Holy spirit we wait on you
Holy spirit we wait on you
Holy spirit we wait on you
For fire, for fire, for fire, for fire

And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?  And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
Acts 2:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly king the only wise and true God, I worship you

Master of all masters I extol your majesty and give all the praise to you in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for this wonderful new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your word that is sent daily to me to illuminate my path in life in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for the understanding of your word that increase my wisdom and empowers me to do greater things daily as I live in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that is exceedingly abundant over my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this day for you will manifest yourself through all that I will be doing to the glory of your name in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your glory that keeps my life in and upward and forward journey always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the Holy Spirit you have instilled in my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take the lead in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Holy spirit help me to live a righteous life that will consistently bring glory to the name of the Lord in Jesus name

Holy Spirit enlighten me to do beyond and above the plans of the enemies over my life and destiny in Jesus name

Father keep my eyes opened to your plans for me and never let me run my life based on the ideas of men alone in Jesus name

Lord do not let your Holy Spirit depart from the life of the vessel you use daily for this prayers and as many that use the prayers as devotional in Jesus name

I decree my journey this year and beyond is guided and guarded by the Holy Spirit always in Jesus name

I decree my life and all that is around me is untouchable for any worker of iniquity in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost, if you cannot and you desire it, ask God this day and pray as the spirit leads you*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has released His spirit and power into my life and they daily manifest through me. My path is consistently illuminated by the light of God through His word. My understanding is renewed, therefore I excel in everything I do. The king of glory makes me excel beyond the imagination of Man. Nothing is impossible for me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The almighty has released the fire of Holy ghost into my life therefore I am untouchable for any worker of iniquity or works of flesh. I am daily enabled to do greater works because I am a peculiar being. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd January 2019 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...