Search This Blog

Monday 31 December 2018

Prayer from Psalms 103:22

Song by James Fortune

We give you glory,
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory,
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
Hallelujah Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God
Hallelujah Hallelujah
Hallelujah Oh God

For you have fought for me
Defeated death for me
The weight of sin you've carried for me Your never ending love
What you gave for us
Is far more greater than anything

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God
We give you glory
We give you glory
We give you glory oh God

Bless the Lord , all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the Lord , O my soul.
Psalms 103:22 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father my redeemer and restorer I worship you

Lord eternal I thank you for the privilege to witness a new day and new year in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks exceedingly over my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that is poured daily as I live in all I do in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting glory and blessings of God upon my life in Jesus name

I decree in good and divine health will I live this year every day in Jesus name

I decree the eternal grace to excel upon my life in Jesus name

I decree into this year my progress is unhindered in Jesus name

I decree that I am an overcomer in every aspects in Jesus name

I decree nothing and no one can hinder my life and glory from shining in Jesus name

I decree uncommon elevation beyond the understanding of human on my life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a glory carrier and my life brings solution always in Jesus name. It is my season to shine the light that is in me, everywhere in all areas and beyond the spheres of my contact and nation. My life has no limit, I am not limited by borders or things, because my spirit man has been supernaturally impacted by the Most High to do great things. The Lord who called me has ordained me to do great and mighty things in this life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)  1st January 2018©

Happy New Year 🎉✨🎉✨🎉✨🎉✨✨✨🎈🎈

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...