Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 9:2,6

Song by Kirk Franklin

Now behold the Lamb
the Precious Lamb of God
born into sin that I may live again
the Precious Lamb of God [2x]

Holy is the Lamb
the Precious Lamb of God
Why You love me so, Lord
I shall never know
the Precious lamb of God [2x]

Now behold the Lamb
the Precious Lamb of God
Born into sin that I may live again
He's the precious Lamb of God

When I always didn't do right
I went left, He told me to go right
But I'm standing right here
in the midst of my tears, Lord
I claim You to be the Lamb of God

The people that walked in darkness have seen a great light: they that dwell in the land of the shadow of death, upon them hath the light shined.  For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:2‭, ‬6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and give all glory to you alone in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the grace to be alive and privilege to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and for the constant presence of the Holy Spirit in my life in the name of Jesus

Lord thank you for forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your grace that is sufficienct for us on daily basis in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the light your word brings into my life and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord let my knowledge of the purpose of my salvation increase daily and never let me abuse the salvation I have in and through you in Jesus name

Lord I commit all member of my family or people that are yet to know you into your hands, let them begin to have divine encounter with you henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty I commit all power of the evil ones waging war against my soul silence them forever in Jesus name

My father erase from my life every power that makes one complacent in the works of darkness in Jesus name

Holy Spirit take hold of my life henceforth in Jesus mighty name

Lord for as many in darkness over their spiritual life impacting upon their physical life greatest deliverer deliver them henceforth in your mercy in Jesus name

Wonderful counsellor take control over my life remove all confusion in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah uproot from my life every self that wants to rule over the spirit in me in Jesus name

Immanuel you are constantly present with me, in all that I do let me operate in spiritual wisdom in Jesus name

Lord Jesus you are the Prince of peace over (mention) let me begin to enjoy your peace that surpass the natural man's understanding in Jesus name

Lord my God your name is wonderful, this season over all I have waited, prayed and long for let me begin to experience your wonders that will make my life wonderful in Jesus name

Everlasting Father you are the father that never die, arise over my life this day and put an end to all torment known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

*Ask God for something this festive season and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God as Jesus is so am I in this world. My father is a warrior, He is at work in my life consistently. He is the Prince of peace therefore my life is at constant peace. He is the counsellor, He guides me in all that I do. I do not function in limited understanding because Jesus is my wisdom and understanding. He is the light, He shines bright upon my life and moves me out of darkness into His everlasting light. He is the savior born purposely for my salvation. Jesus is alive in me daily and through me He is doing greater works. I am the heir of the mighty God, I rule daily because the king of kings rules over and through me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 21st December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...