Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2018

Prayer from John 6:48

Song by Vicki Yohe

Because of who You are, I give You glory
Because of who You are, I give You praise
Because of who You are, I will lift my voice and say
Lord I worship You, because of who You are
Lord I worship You, because of who You are

Because of who You are, I give You glory
Because of who You are, I give You praise
Because of who You are, I will lift my voice and say
Lord I worship You, because of who You are
Lord I worship You, because of who You are

Jehovah Jireh, my Provider
Jehovah Nissi, Lord You reign in victory
Jehovah Shalom, my Prince of Peace
And I worship You, because of who You Are

I am that bread of life.
John 6:48 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I exalt you and give you praise and glory in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for who you are to me

Mighty king thank you for your love and privilege to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life at all times in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for you never leave nor forsake me in Jesus name

My father here I am this day have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord as I depend on you take away from my life every spirit of worrying in Jesus name

Elohim have your way in my life and let my life begin to experience divine movement in Jesus name

Lord let my life emulate your purpose of coming to this earth always in Jesus name

Lord you are Jireh make provision for me even beyond my imagination in Jesus name

My father uproot from my life all unwanted situation and circumstances that want to keep my gaze focused on them instead of You and Your promises for me in Jesus name

Lord you are the bread of life let my life begin to function mightily in your will and grace even beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me experience victory in all that I lay my hands on henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I Am that I Am is right here in my life, making changes where need be and causing me to flourish supernaturally. God has made me untouchable for any worker of iniquity because He dwells in me. My life is an upward movement, no destruction can stand in my life. He has made room for me in high places, He has settled all my worries and given me a new song. He is God alone, the indescribable father has change all negative description in my life to positive. I am filled with joy daily because the joy of the Lord is my strength. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 22nd December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...