Search This Blog

Saturday 29 December 2018

Prayer from Jonah 3:3,5,10

Song by Graham Kendrick

Only by grace can we enter
Only by grace can we stand
Not by our human endeavour
But by the blood of the Lamb
Into Your presence You call us 
You call us to come
Into Your presence You draw us 
And now by Your grace we come
Now by Your grace we come


Lord if You marked our transgressions who would stand 
Thanks to Your grace we are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb 
Lord if You marked our transgressions who would stand 
Thanks to Your grace we are cleansed by the blood of the Lamb

So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord . Now Nineveh was an exceeding great city of three days' journey.  So the people of Nineveh believed God, and proclaimed a fast, and put on sackcloth, from the greatest of them even to the least of them.  And God saw their works, that they turned from their evil way; and God repented of the evil, that he had said that he would do unto them; and he did it not.
Jonah 3:3‭, ‬5‭-‬5‭, ‬10 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I exalt you and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your love and kindness daily showered on me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your word that is a compass in my life journey in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for speaking to me daily through your word and for enlightening my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my portion at all times and for disgracing the plan of the enemy in Jesus name

Lord thank you for sending your word to me to yield to and the grace to strictly adhere to it in Jesus name

Heavenly father as I render myself before you in prayer let my effort not be in vain in Jesus name

My father's, my heart thirst for your touch this day and always, let me filled supernaturally with your  abundance in Jesus name

Jehovah over the life of your vessel used for this prayer let your grace be sufficient and let her experience victory over all her desires in Jesus name

Abba where I have been expected to fail let me experience divine victory as I rest solely on your direction and will in Jesus name

Lord enable me to pray and fast as you want me to and give me ears that hears and follow your instructions at all times in Jesus name

Lord eternal show me the path you want me to go daily and guide my steps as I follow the ordained path in Jesus name

Lord over this nation as we humble ourselves and call you, Jehovah hear our cry and heal our land in Jesus name

Lord concerning all situations that I am desperately in need of your touch, fix them with your outstretched arms henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayers*

Father when the roll is call up yonder count me worthy do not let me miss heaven for the pleasures of this perishable world in Jesus name

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord Himself is my portion in the land of the living, I shall not be moved. The Lord is my deliverer, my shield and provider. He is my source and defence, He is my keeper and sustainer. The Lord has heard my cry and He has set my life on the path of victory. The Lord has caused all disappointment and disgrace to come to an end in my life. God is working over my life, He has put an end to countless failures purposed for me by the enemy. I am not born to suffer, I am born to be glorious no matter what the situation is right now, I am coming out victoriously and with testimonies. Jesus is moving and changing whatever needs to be moved and changed in my life because His mercy and grace are at work in my life. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 30th December 2018 ©



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...