Search This Blog

Monday 3 December 2018

Prayer from Nahum 1:7

Song by Jarrod Cooper

Your majesty, I can but bow
I lay my all before You now
In royal robes I don't deserve
I live to serve Your Majesty

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
Nahum 1:7 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father you are the king eternal I worship and magnify your name

Glorious one I extol your majesty and bow in total adoration to you accept my worship in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel you are great and glorious beyond description thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your mercy that endures forever concerning me in Jesus name

Abba father you are great in all areas for you are more than enough and the one that moves mountain

Lord my trust is in you let me not be put to shame in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove from my life every thing that could trouble my life and cause me unnecessary pain or disgrace in Jesus name

Father I look to you, in your mercy let every judgement concerning me or anyone around me turne into blessing in Jesus name

Lord my king elevate my glory to the level you want it to be and let every glory stealer be put to shame concerning me in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages ignite my faith in you daily and remove every fear that wants to put doubt in my life in replacement of faith in Jesus name

Jehovah let your glorious hand be upon all that I will be doing this day in Jesus name

I decree the mercy and favour of God upon my life and household in Jesus name

I decree open doors into every area I need access to and cancel every denial or refusal in my path in Jesus name

I decree fresh ideas that will announce my glory henceforth in all areas into my life  in Jesus name

I decree daily report of good news in all that I do in Jesus name

I decree abundant and supernatural breakthrough over my life and destiny in Jesus name

I decree victory over every trouble that is planned for me known or unknown in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree that everywhere I go, wherever my name or picture appears, or I am discussed divine favour and uncommon breakthrough is my portion in Jesus name

*Prayer Request*

Thank you almighty father for the victory you have given to me and answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. Almighty God is my redeemer, He is my safe refuge and hiding place. He is my source and my glory. He is the lifter up of my head. He is my father and way maker, He never sleeps nor slumber. He is my present help at all times. I cannot go helpless because God is working in me and on my behalf. He has given me a victorious life therefore I cannot become victim of any circumstance. The Lord has opened the chapter of good news concerning me, I am more than a conqueror. My life can never be hidden or confined by any power or force, God is my liberty. I am free because my father is the maker and owner of heaven and the earth. He has placed my feet on solid rock, I stand because Jesus is my support. Beyond human imagination I am victorious. I will always have reasons to give thanks because the Lord fills me daily with new ideas to prosper and overcome. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 3rd December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...