Search This Blog

Friday 7 December 2018

Prayer from John 1:5

Song

Bless the Lord oh my soul
And all that is within me
Bless His holy name
He has done great things
He has done great things
He has done great things
Bless His holy name

And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
John 1:5 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I bless your name for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of glory I worship and extol you for your grace and mercy that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Abba thank you for your word and the presence of your word in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the grace to be doer and not reader, preacher or hearer of the word alone in Jesus name

King of kings take preeminence over all that concerns me beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Elohim you are worthy to be praised have your way in all that I do this day and henceforth in Jesus name

Father let your light shine upon everything in my life beyond my understanding in Jesus name

I decree that every darkness looming over my life disappears as the lord shines His light from above upon my life in Jesus name

I command every erected altar of darkness over my life and generation to crumble in Jesus name

I cause disgrace into the camp of soul trotter trying to keep my soul on a journey of doom in Jesus name

I decree freedom over my life from every bondage spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I conquer every unnecessary force waging war over my life known or unknown in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you master of the universe for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am the light that darkness cannot comprehend, no power of darkness can overshadow my light. I am shining even beyond places the enemy envisage. The Master of the universe is working for me. I am moving in the path the Lord has directed for me. Perfection is my portion everywhere I go. Excellence is my portion in all I lay my hands on. No one will replace me suddenly, I shall not die but live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living. I will live to fulfill all my purpose on on earth to the glory of God not under the earth in Jesus name. The presence of the Most High envelopes me daily. I am not afraid or dismayed because I walk daily in victory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...