Search This Blog

Monday 10 December 2018

Prayer from Psalms 35:2


Song

When I think of the goodness of Jesus
And all He has done for me
My very soul shall shout Hallelujah
Praise God for saving me

Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
Psalms 35:2 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and give you all praise and glory for this day in Jesus name

Almighty King thank you for your love and grace that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that daily encourages, chastise and direct me in Jesus name

Almighty God have your way in my life in the mighty name of Jesus

Lord eternal take all praise and glory over all that concerns me henceforth in Jesus name

Jehovah arise over my life and scatter all plans to jeopardize my destiny in life known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase from my life every plan put in place to cause me to stumble in any aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise over(mention) and help me in the name of Jesus

Lord do not allow the reports of the enemy rule above your reports over my life in Jesus name

Lord where I have totally or nearly lost hope raise my hope beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

King of kings do not allow my praise to be replaced with weeping or gnashing of teeth in Jesus name

Father I thank you concerning my heart desires which I have constantly tendered before you, thank you for having your way in Jesus name

Holy Spirit cause all duplicate or effigy of my glory before any diabolical god to be removed supernaturally and let me begin to experience supernatural freedom henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory maker is in charge of my glory no power of man can hide my glory or truncate it in Jesus name. The almighty has risen over every situation in my life, moving away all sorrow, pain, shame and disgrace. God has conquered and settled all battles affecting my life known or unknown in Jesus name. My joy knows no bounds, my joy is overflowing, I am saved From all powers of darkness because I carry in me the light of Christ. I am favoured and promotion is my portion. I move from level of grace to greater grace because God is for me and nothing in this world can stand against me or His plan for me in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer from Be Inspired By His Word 10th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...