Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2018

Prayer from John 4:10

Song

We give you glory
We give you glory
We give your glory oh Lord

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
John 4:10 KJV

Prayer

Eternal father I worship you Need give all total praise and adoration to you alone in Jesus name amen

Almighty father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over my life always and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

King of glory have your way in me and glorify yourself in all that concerns me in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in my life and raise my destiny to the position of fulfillment in Jesus name

Abba let me have a divine encounter with you this day and always in Jesus name

Lord fill my life to overflow with the living water in Jesus name

Lord as the living water fills my life terminate all dead or dormant organs and replace them with brand new ones in Jesus name

Lord over this nation let your living water cleanse all barrenness and anything that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase every weed growing in the place of my harvest henceforth in Jesus name

*personal prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is overflowing with living water, nothing malfunctions in my entire body. All negative report concerning my health is negated. I have a new body, I am living testimony of the wonderful works of God. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the hearts of men the great and mighty thing Jehovah is doing in my life. This is my season of divine encounter, my days of thanksgiving is here and never ending because the one who has began a good work in my life is completing it. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 16th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...