Search This Blog

Saturday 22 December 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 65:23-24

Song by Travis Greene

You called out my name
Knew my past, covered my shame
This amazing grace
You've shown, so patiently
You've shown, so patiently

And You, waited for me
Just for me, For me

You, waited for me
Just for me, For me

Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God
Where would I be? If You left me God

They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for they are the seed of the blessed of the Lord , and their offspring with them.  And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. Isaiah 65:23‭-‬24 KJV

Prayer

Heavenly father the invisible and immortal God I worship and give all praise to you in Jesus name

Almighty king that never fail or falter you alone have I come to bow and give my total adoration to in Jesus name

My father thank you for this awesome day and the grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal God thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life always in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being God in my life and for answering my prayer even before I utter the words out in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for your word that daily proves your existence in all that I do in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your everlasting grace that is showered daily upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for all the souls you have enabled me to touch this year thank you for making them abiding branch in your vineyard in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power of light that shines through my life through salvation in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for your word because I will never labour in vain in Jesus name

I decree I will not labour for anyone to reap the harvest instead of me in Jesus name

I decree that my joy will not turn to sadness in Jesus name

I decree I and my offsprings are blessed of the Lord beyond the imaginations of Man in Jesus name

I decree that my prayers are answered at the appointed time that will glorify God and bring joy to my life in Jesus name

I decree an end has come to delay in my life because God is doing wonders in my life in Jesus name

I decree my waiting in the place of prayer and fasting before God is crowned with uncommon testimonies in Jesus name

I decree every power that wants to snatch my joy away is withered in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer and those who use it daily, uncommon blessings in all areas in Jesus name

I decree it is my season of open heavens all around me I experience testimonies upon testimonies in Jesus name

I decree I will never bring forth for trouble, all that comes through me or in contact with me are for signs and wonders in Jesus name

I decree over my long term desires the lord has answered me in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over everything you desire the ones you can see and the ones you are yet to receive and believe it is settled as you give thanks in Jesus name*

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord whom i serve hear all and know all. He heard me even before I spoke. He has granted my heart desires. My thirst for the presence of God is increasing daily. I am His vessel, heir to His throne, I am not ordinary. I live in this world but I am not of this world. I am a product of Zion, my life is a mirror that reflects Christ daily. I do not answer to the authorities of this world but divine authority. I overcome daily by the blood of the lamb and word of my testimony. It doesn't matter what time it is in the world my season and time is divinely orchestrated so I am not in competition with the world because I am created to fulfill purpose because He who began a good work in me is able to complete it. His name is Jesus the mighty man in battle. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word)23rd December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...