Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 December 2018

Prayer from Psalms 31:1-3

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful 
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out, I'll 
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say

In thee, O Lord , do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.  Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me.  For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Psalms 31:1‭-‬3 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I appreciate your greatness and love concerning me in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I worship and adore you for your mercy that is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Abba I bow in adoration to worship your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

Jehovah I commit this day before you, make it a day of blessings for me and all that is around me in Jesus name

Father you are my refuge guide me away from every harm and anything that wants to cause me pain in life in Jesus name

Almighty God uproot from my life every tree of sadness and mishap standing from generation to generation in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase every handwriting of disgrace concerning my glory and my household in Jesus name

Father over all that concerns me give me a song of Thanksgiving in Jesus name

Elshadai beyond my own understanding let all that has given me so much heart ache begin to bring joy to my life in Jesus name

Father in this nation arise and give me an inheritance that is impossible for man to take away from me in Jesus name

Lord let the laws of the land begin To favour your righteous course in and around me in Jesus name

Lord let every power claiming glory over my life aside from your power be totally negated in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord concerning your vessel used for this prayer never let her source of joy become source of sadness and for as many that are daily blessed as well in Jesus name

Lord you are my Rock as I stand on you and depend on you, make me untouchable and immovable for any works of darkness in Jesus name

Lord almighty let me experience your divine hand at work in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning (mention) that has burdened my heart give me a new song of testimonies in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my refuge and Fortress blessed be His wonderful name. His name is working for me bringing down all strongholds. The miracle worker is doing miracles in my life. The Lord is performing wonders beyond the understanding of man in my life. I will constantly sing of His mercy and love. His grace and love is working sufficiently over my life. The era of waiting with no answer or nothing to show for the wait is over in my life. My destiny is receiving a new hand of greatness. Everywhere I go, or my name is mentioned or my picture is shown, God is working for me to do and to will His good pleasure. I am finishing strong in every area. It is my time of harvest all around in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 5th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...