Search This Blog

Sunday 16 December 2018

Prayer from Psalms 121:5-6

Song by Ada

For the Lord Himself is my Portion

He lifts my head in Glory

For my hand the Lord has exalted

He teaches me to prosper


I have come with story to tell

I have come with (Testimony)

Take a look at me, you can see it, so you can call me (Testimony)

It is my time and it is my season, all around me (Testimony)

And because the Lord is my Shepherd I shall never want…


Everyday... (Testimony)

Everywhere (Testimony)

See the word is working

And I'm so full of Praise

In the Morning (Testimony)

And in the Evening (Testimony)

Now I tell the story of how I overcame

I testify... (2x)

The Lord is thy keeper: the Lord is thy shade upon thy right hand.  The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.  The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

Psalms 121:5‭-‬7 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for who you are to me and what you do daily for me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for the privilege to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and week and for all the great things you have released for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sins concerning me and all around me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the doors of promotion opened unto me beyond measures of men in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life a testimony in all areas beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord thank you for keeping me in your shield and making me untouchable for destiny truncators in Jesus name

Father thank you for this season, all around my life is an encounter of your divine and supernatural hands in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally tearing into pieces every handwriting of sadness and worry attached to my life for so long in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for making all that had been condemned concerning my heath to receive divine life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my joy that you have made to be exceeding above the plans and purpose of adversaries in Jesus name

Lord thank you for continuing to guide me in all areas against every evil darts hurled at me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being my keeper as always and for constantly giving me reasons to praise you in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are changing my circumstances to a greater one from glory to glory regardless of the time of year we are in in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God and decree testimonies over all your heart desires*

*Set time aside to praise God today dance in advance for His hands that is making way for you*

Thank you mighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my portion in the land of the living, He that watches over me neither sleep nor slumber. My father is a great warrior who is mighty to save. I am hidden under His shadow and yet He lives in me. I am a peculiar person, a royal priesthood, a great nation. My life is filled with divine occurrence, all that I do amounts to success. My soul is revitalised daily by His word. I call forth the things that were not as though they were because there is power in my tongue. As I decree things are established because greater is He that is in me than He that is in the world. The lord has made my tongue as that of a ready writer, as I speaks souls are drawn to Christ and I live constantly to populate the kingdom of God. I rule daily because the king of kings lives in me. I am a living testimony. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 17th December 2018 ©



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...