Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Prayer from Daniel 4:30-31,33

Song

All the glory must be to the Lord
For He is worthy of our praise
No man on earth should give glory to Himself
All the glory must be to the Lord

The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, that I have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?  While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven, saying, O king Nebuchadnezzar, to thee it is spoken; The kingdom is departed from thee.  The same hour was the thing fulfilled upon Nebuchadnezzar: and he was driven from men, and did eat grass as oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven, till his hairs were grown like eagles' feathers, and his nails like birds' claws.
Daniel 4:30‭-‬31‭, ‬33 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I give you all the praise for who you are in Jesus name

Lord I return all glory to you for what you do daily in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days I worship you for your sufficient grace upon my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty deliver me from every form of self gratification that may want me to claim your glory to be mine in Jesus name

Lord open my understanding and knowledge never to assume the position of God in Anybody's life or my life in Jesus name

Father silence every power or authority playing the role of God in my life as you did to Nebuchadnezzar in Jesus name

Lord eternal destroy all the voice and petition of judgement in place of mercy tendered against my life and family in Jesus name

Lord almighty uphold the vessel you use for this daily prayer and never let her become weary or take the glory of all you do through the prayer in the lives of your children in Jesus name

Father help me to constantly focus on you and when I am doing right never let me seek earthly crown but wait on my heavenly rewards in Jesus name

Lord I commit all ministers of the gospel unto you uphold them and bring to their rememberance always never to claim your glory as theirs under any circumstance in Jesus name

Eternal father give me a heart that thirst for you always in Jesus name

King of kings I need you like never before in all that I do take preeminence henceforth in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

*Intercede as the Lord leads you for your nation and people around you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord almighty is my father and king, He alone is worthy of all glory. The mighty king is working in my life and delivering me into new and greater heights. His plans for me are coming to fulfilment. The Lord has opened a great door of breakthrough before me and He has set my feet on the rock. I cannot be moved, the Lord has planted my life in the place of fruitfulness. I am well secured in Him and His plans for me, My life is a miracle because Jesus is living in my life, I do not live in ill health because He has given me divine life and ability. I am a success always because the one who created me never fails. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word)19th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...