Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 December 2018

Prayer from Jeremiah 29:11-13

Song

You are alpha and Omega
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised
We give you all the glory
We worship you our Lord
You are worthy to be praised

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord , thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.  Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:11‭-‬13 KJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I worship you and praise your wonderful name for who you are to me in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness and remission of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you making me your righteousness and let me always enjoy your grace in life in Jesus name

Lord you are alpha and omega have your way in my life do not let me perish midway to my breakthrough or success in Jesus name

Father let your plan for me be revealed to me daily so I won't work against your plans in my life in Jesus name

Father as I call on you arise to my aid and deliver me from every burden in Jesus name

Lord terminate all plans of the enemy concerning my glory in Jesus name

Lord arise and disgrace all antagonisers in my way in Jesus name

Lord this day give me victory over long term issues causing my heart to skip with fear and doubts in Jesus name

Lord Jehovah truncate every power contending with my destiny and  household in Jesus name

Ancient of days let my prayer and praise come to you this day like a sweet smelling savour and let me Rejoice again and again over all challenges in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah concerning(mention) help me, guide my thoughts and utterance and give me the voice to speak and utterance of a victor in Jesus name

Lord everywhere I go today let your favour work beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Father terminate every contract signed in the kingdom of the enemy for my failure or demise physically, spiritually, financially and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord raise all banner of failure hanging over my life off now and cast them into lake of fire in Jesus name

Father over(mention) I seek your face and your outstretched arm deliver me victoriously in Jesus name

*Begin to pray concerning your utmost heart desire and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me I operate in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My light will constantly shine and never go down because Jesus lives and shines through me. The plans of God concerning me can never be truncated. I am a living testimony, no storm of life will see my end, no war waging against me will take Victor or glory over me because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. The Lord is a warrior and fearless in battle, Jehovah Nissi  is making room for me to excel and progress. I will never stumble or fall for the workers of iniquity to rejoice. I am saved and delivered because Christ has blessed me with spiritual blessings in heavenly places. I am a Victor, favour encapsulate my life daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) 12th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...