Search This Blog

Thursday 20 December 2018

Prayer feom Psalms 124:1-2

Hymn

O Lord, my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the worlds Thy Hands have made
I see the stars, I hear the rolling thunder
Thy power throughout the universe displayed

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

And when I think of God, His Son not sparing
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in
That on the Cross, my burden gladly bearing
He bled and died to take away my sin

Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art
Then sings my soul, my Saviour God, to Thee
How great Thou art, how great Thou art

If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, now may Israel say;  If it had not been the Lord who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
Psalms 124:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer

Rock of ages I magnify your name and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Almighty king I thank you for your love showered on me daily in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for today and the wonders of your power that will manifest in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for showing your greatness over my life and not allowing the enemy to take charge over my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for keeping me away from the wishes of the adversaries in Jesus name

My father have your way this day and let all I lay my hands on prosper in Jesus name

Holy spirit I welcome you, you are my companion, lead me and guide all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Father grant me Grace to walk and function in your will and your way for me always in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages uproot from my life all spirit of ungratefulness that might be in my life in Jesus name

Jehovah erase every thoughts that constantly make me doubt your power and fulfilment of your promises in my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal looking back into my life all I can see is your hand, do not let me abuse your presence over my life in Jesus name

Lord of very(mention) let me testify of your wonders and grace in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the victory you gave me over all risen foes and forces of darkness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for conquering all evil revelations and declaration concerning me and my household in Jesus name

*Begin to give thanks to God over every situation and everything in your life, for where you were, where you are and where you will be*

Thank you Lord Almighty for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has been so good and gracious to me, He upholds me daily with His right hand of righteousness. The Lord is my defence and my supply. He is my story maker and story changer. He is my destiny restorer, He has began a good work that he will perfect in my life. No longer will I bow in regret or shame, His grace is sufficient for me. I walk in power and miracle. My life is filled with divine and uncommon favour. Jesus is moving mountain for me to move to greater heights. I am so happy I serve the living God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 20th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...