Search This Blog

Thursday 27 December 2018

Prayer from Exodus 20:5-6

Song by Anthony Brown

You thought I was worth saving
So you came and changed my life
You thought I was worth keeping
So you cleaned me up inside
You thought I was to die for
So you sacrificed your life

So I could be free
So I could be whole
So I could tell everyone I know

Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;  And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify and give you praise for who You are to me in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for this day and privilege to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the salvation of my soul and for the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the dominion given to me over sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your righteousness made available for me to live a righteous life in this fallen world in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your plan concerning my life on daily basis in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking all generational curses and their ties upon my life and lineage in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for terminating all plans to get me locked away in pain and generational failure in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the salvation that set me free from being partaker of my parents mistakes in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking every chain of vain efforts attached to my biological origin in any way or form in Jesus name

Lord thank you for rewriting my story beyond all criticism of enemy and opposing forces in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the death on Calvary that took away the old man in me and made me a new creature in Christ Jesus

Lord thank you for terminating permanently the curse that visit the iniquity of parents and grandparents on children and grandchildren and unborn generation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for reversing all curse placed into my name, my parents name, children's name or spouse name that wants to stand as antagonist against my destiny  or my family's destiny in Jesus name

Abba thank you for avenging for me in cases I can or cannot fight for myself in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for lifting off all ban over my victory in  life in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for giving me new utterance that births testimonies in Jesus name

Almighty God thank you for seeing me through all challenges that I face those I can see or not because you are the battle stopper in Jesus name

Lord thank you for taking off evil stigma caused by my parent ignorance or inability to trust you when they ought to that has given enemy a foothold upon my destiny in Jesus name

Lord thank you for getting rid of all oath and covenant made by my past generation that constantly cause health issues upon the lives of anyone in the lineage in Jesus name

Lord thank you for breaking the curse of reoccurring diseases over my life and entire lineage in Jesus name

Father thank you for setting me at liberty and giving me the grace to live even beyond the age limit tagged upon my generation to the glory of your name

*Begin to decree freedom over known or unknown generational battles as you decree your freedom make sure you accept it and begin to function as a free being to the glory of God*

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used daily for this prayer let her live to your glory and help her to overcome all challenges in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for answered prayers and for victory in all areas in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am not a candidate of any generational curses. I am a new creature in Christ bought with a price. I am free from all bondage that has kept people in my lineage subject to them I am not a prey to any disease. My body or life is not a host for any parasitic element physically or spiritually. My medical record is divinely clear, I am free from (mention) I carry the life of Christ in me. The same spirit that raise Jesus Christ from dead works in my mortal body so I am untouchable to any form of curse, disease, shame or disgrace. Henceforth I live a life free in Christ and daily sustained by His grace. The Holy Spirit guides me daily and I am a victor never a victim in Jesus mighty name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word )28th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...