Search This Blog

Friday 28 December 2018

Prayer from Job 19:25

Song by Hillsong

I know He rescued my soul
His blood has covered my sin
I believe, I believe
My shame He's taken away
My pain is healed in His name
I believe, I believe

I'll raise a banner
My Lord Has conquered the grave

My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives
My redeemer lives

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: Job 19:25 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship and thank you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel I worship and extol your majesty for you are worthy in Jesus name

Master of the universe thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the mercy you show on me and the forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you because you are forever God you can never be replaced neither can you die

Lord thank you for your word that you send to me daily to you alone be all the glory in Jesus name

King of glory thank you concerning every situation that seem dead in my life that needs to be alive that you have brought back to life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the truth daily revealed to me by your word in Jesus name

Almighty father thank you for your everlasting power daily at work in my being in Jesus name

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for totally bringing me out victoriously from every circumstance that has been seen has a doom in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your all knowing power that gives me insight daily into situations beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Father thank you for the life of the vessel you use daily for this daily prayer for continuously shinning your light upon her in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this nation because you are our redeemer and you will continue to show your self great over the rulers and the government in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally disgracing and condemning everything that wants to destroy my faith and happiness in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for immersing me in your love and unfailing grace daily as I live in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) thank you because you are alive and you will show yourself great beyond the imaginations of men in Jesus name

Abba thank you for answered prayers because you are at work in my life in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have Dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this word. I can boldly confess that my redeemer is alive, because He is daily at work in and through me. He is above all situation and His light is shinning daily on my path. Jehovah is my supply and my source of existence. I do not run low or short of anything in anyway. The one who is the owner of thousands cattle upon the hills is my father. I am blessed because my father has made me a blessing. He is my saviour, my joy, my defence, my advocate. He is the judge in the court room, He has given me victory over every challenge life throw at me. I am daily excelling and conquering. I leap with giant stride because God orders my steps. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...