Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Prayer from Matthew 14:24,29-31

Song by James Fortune & FIYA

I believe
The storm will soon be over
I believe, the rain will go away
I believe, that I can make it through it
Oh oh oh oh
I believe, it's already done

I believe
Family will get better
I believe God will provide
I believe, the promise that he made
Oh oh oh oh
I believe it's already done

I believe that my God is a healer
I believe, that I will survive
I believe, that god is able
Oh oh oh oh
I believe it's already done

But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.  And he said, Come. And when Peter was come down out of the ship, he walked on the water, to go to Jesus.  But when he saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid; and beginning to sink, he cried, saying, Lord, save me.  And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?
Matthew 14:24‭, ‬29‭-‬31 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship and give all praise to you alone because you deserve it all

Mighty father I bow in adoration before you for you are God all by yourself and for all the wonders you are doing in my life in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that constantly speak for me in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for finally calming all storm risen over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the word that you send to me daily and the confidence it brings to me daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your excellent grace functioning over my life at all times in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for bringing me out of all challenge and giving me a victorious end in Jesus name

Abba thank you for increasing my faith daily in you and for making me strong through your strength in me in Jesus name

Lord almighty as you have called me to rise above all challenge let me always fix my gaze on you so I won't sink through the distraction of life in Jesus name

Lord in my family let our victory be exceedingly great beyond what has been recorded in our current generation or the past in Jesus name

Lord my father over(mention) thank you because you have  finally put a stop to all raging storm that seem very impossible in Jesus name

Lord almighty this day cause a deliverance through your outstretched arm over(mention) for me and let it be  evident that I serve a living God in Jesus name

*Begin to decree calmness over all storm in your life as you do so believe it is  settled in Jesus name*

Lord over the life of your vessel that you use daily for this prayers calm all risen or not risen storms and in my life too in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the work of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord whom I serve is mighty to save. He is the mover of mountains, He levels valleys and makes all crooked path straight. He is mightily involved in my life and existence. I am not moved by any force or power risen against me because as they rise they fall in Jesus name. The Lord has given me power to thread on lion and all adversaries, He has removed me out of unwanted situations with His outstretched arm. My gaze is daily fixed on God eternal because He is my father and defence. He is the almighty my redeemer, my hiding place and safe refuge. Jesus is His name and His name work wonders always. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 18th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...