Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 59:1

Song

Let Your living water flow over my soul,
Let your Holy Spirit come and take control,
Of every situation that has troubled my mind,
All my cares and burdens on to you I roll.
Father, Father, Father.

Behold, the Lord's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
Isaiah 59:1 KJV

Prayer

Mighty God I worship your majesty and give all praise and glory to you in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for never putting me in shame in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Awesome God thank you for your mercy and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord eternal your word never returns to you good arise over my life and settle all situation threatening my destiny in Jesus name

Lord Jesus in any way that my life is facing an uphill of challenges let me scale through victoriously and let it all end in praise in Jesus name

Lord arise concerning my life and favour me over(mention) in Jesus name

I decree every discussion done concerning my life that wants to disgrace me will not stand in Jesus name

I decree that whatever barrier against my life seen or unseen is totally dismantled in Jesus name

I command every gathering against my destiny now to be scattered in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine lead me and guide my utterances in everything I do in Jesus name

I decree my deliverance and that of my household from every unpleasant situations working against my life in Jesus name

Lord you are unquestionable arise this day and silence every authority questioning me in any aspect of life in Jesus name

Lord at the junction where the enemy is waiting for my downfall give me supernatural elevation and breakthrough beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

Father concerning all my heart desires you know them let me have uncommon testimony in Jesus name

Lord disgrace and pull down every authority contending with my freedom physically or spiritually in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost or I'm your understanding of you can't pray in the spirit concerning all your heart desires and believe it is settled in Jesus name.*

Father terminate every storm risen against my peace in life in Jesus name

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...