Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 December 2018

Prayer from Psalms 20:5

Song by Michael W. Smith

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless your heart
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made it
When it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

King of endless worth
No one could express
How much you deserve
Though I'm weak and poor
All I have is yours
Every single breath
I'll bring you more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what you have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart

I'm coming back to the heart of worship
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus
I'm sorry, lord, for the thing I've made it
And it's all about you,
It's all about you, Jesus

We will rejoice in thy salvation, and in the name of our God we will set up our banners: the Lord fulfil all thy petitions.
Psalms 20:5 KJV

Prayer
Ancient  of days I appreciate you and worship you for who you are to me in Jesus name

The lion and the lamb I come in total adoration and worship to you for your greatness in my life in Jesus name

Mighty father I extol your name today and thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for your mercy that speak consistently over my life in Jesus name

Jehovah I worship you for not enabling me to walk away from your love or direction in life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for grace to witness another festive season you deserve all my worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me understanding of who you are and purpose of your coming to this world in Jesus name

Lord thank you for granting me grace not to take my salvation as a joke in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your everlasting power and your love that is daily available for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for where I was, where I am and where you are taking me to in life and this journey of faith in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your birth, death and resurrection that transformed my life and many lives that believes in you, from darkness to light in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life an abode of exceeding and supernatural testimonies all year round in Jesus name

*Thank God as the Holy Spirit leads you, sings songs and dance to Him for He is worthy of all our praise*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My heart is filled of praise and my life is filled with reasons to worship Jehovah. He has settled every thing in my life through His love for my soul and power of deliverance through salvation. My God is the Prince of peace, mighty God, Everlasting father, wonderful counsellor. He is not just any god He is the redeemer of my soul. He is the one that was, that is and that is to come. He is my sustainer and defence, my provider and protector. All my worship and praise is for Him alone. Without Jesus I am nothing but with Him I am more than a conqueror. He loved me too much that He came to this world to die so I and many souls can be redeemed.  My worship, my praise and my life is about Jesus. He is the lover of my soul. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th December 2018 ©

Merry Christmas..Jesus is the Reason for the Season!🎉🎉✨✨✨🎉✨✨🎈🙏

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...