Search This Blog

Saturday 15 December 2018

Prayer from John 3:6-7,27

Song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard

Fill me up
'Till I overflow
I wanna run over
I wanna run over

I wanna run over
I wanna run over
I gotta run over
I wanna run over

That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.   Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.  John answered and said, A man can receive nothing, except it be given him from heaven.
John 3:6‭-‬7‭, ‬27 KJV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this wonderful day and your beauty embedded in it for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days I magnify and worship you for your wonderful power at work through me and in me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for the opportunity to be called your child in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy upon me and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for the salvation of my soul and for your daily wonders performed through salvation in me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily uplifting my spirit with your word and the insightful knowledge I gain in Jesus name

Eternal father nothing is impossible for you to do, I lift all that I know who are yet to accept you as their lord and saviour intervene in their lives today in Jesus name

Lord I stand in gap for souls in this city this day and I claim revival of souls into your kingdom in Jesus name

Almighty father I pray for an outburst of your mercy over all judgement standing over this community and nation in Jesus name

Father let your mercy begin to wipe out all effects of revenge over this nation and all that dwell in it in Jesus name

Father I ask for the overflowing of your spirit inside my mortal body renew me beyond my imagination in Jesus name

Lord I open my heart to you fill me Lord with the best of heaven in all areas in Jesus name

Lord Jesus arise in my life and take off every spirit of complacency that allows the flesh to overrule the works of the spirit in Jesus name

King of glory fill my life with awesome greatness and beauty to the glory of your name in Jesus name

I decree the shower and in filling of the great power of God upon my life henceforth in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy spirit if you can if not just ask God to fill your life with His divine presence till you overflow and believe it is done as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of the Lord is risen upon my life. I am a child of light and I shine bright and brighter by day. The Lord has opened into my life new glory and I receive divine enablement to fulfill purpose in Jesus name. I am daily lifted beyond the imaginations of Man. His words are coming to pass in my life. I arise daily filled with newness of His spirit. I do not function in the ability of and ordinary man, His extraordinary power and ability is functioning in my life. I am delighted my life is in the hands of Jesus therefore I live move and have my being in Him daily. I am His vessel, no other God can take the place of Jehovah in my life, He is able and abundantly doing wonderful things in my life. I am a success, delivered to save and to be glorious in every areas of life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 15th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...