Search This Blog

Monday 24 December 2018

Prayer from Revelations 12:11

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Only You are holy
Only You are worthy
Only You are wonderful
For there's no one else like You
Who is faithful, ever true
All my love, my heart, my life
Is a testimony

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
Revelation 12:11 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal you are the invisible and the only wise God I worship you in Jesus name

Abba father I give you all praise and glory in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercy and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your love that is daily showered on me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit in and around me in Jesus name

King of glory thank you for your wonder working power that is effective in my life and all situations concerning me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship you for your grace that is made available for me and sufficient in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life a testimony regardless of the plans of the enemy in Jesus name

My Lord and king thank you for the salvation of my soul in Jesus name

Almighty king you deserve all the honour thank you for your word sent to me daily that is sharper than any two edged sword in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this season you have called my name to be among the living that will testify in Jesus name

Lord thank you over(mention) because it will all end in testimony and praise for me in Jesus name

Lord I worship you for you blood on Calvary that speaks deliverance over my life and situations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for setting me free from all unpleasant situations known or unknown in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer a testimony beyond the imagination of Man henceforth in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the divine breakthrough released upon my life even as this year is coming to an end in Jesus name

Lord thank k you for your power at work in my destiny causing all unpleasant declaration to clear off in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God over all you desire testimony on and believe God has settled it as you pray in Jesus name*

Lord thank you for this nation for you are in charge and you are turning things around in Jesus name

*Intercede for someone either you know them or not*

Thank you almighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a useful instrument in the hands of Jehovah. He has fine tuned my destiny into that which fulfill purpose. I do not embark on journey of no return or journey that is meaningless. The great and mighty warrior has risen upon my life doing wonders that is making my light shine brighter and brighter. It is my time of testimony, nothing can hinder my testimony. No matter how difficult the circumstances around me may seem, I am coming out as a victor not a victim. I am product of light therefore my life will never be hidden in darkness or any form of obscurity. Jesus is my savior and He is alive in me. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 24th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...