Search This Blog

Thursday 6 December 2018

Prayer from Mathew 8:27

Song
What manner of man is this
What manner of man is this
The wind and the sea obey Him
What manner of man is this

He's Jesus the son of God
He's Jesus the miracle worker
What manner of man is this

But the men marvelled, saying, What manner of man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey him!
Matthew 8:27 KJV

Prayer

Praise be to you almighty God for you are good and your mercies endures forever

Everlasting king I magnify your name for your unfailing love and compassion for me in Jesus name

Lord I thank you for the salvation of my soul

Mighty God thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus name

Lord I release my life to you do your wonders in my life in Jesus name

I decree that every storm raging over my life and household is permanently silenced in Jesus name

I decree that every situations affecting me in life begin to listen to the word of God and work  for my favour in Jesus name

I decree every destiny cager aiming to cage my destiny be exposed and disgraced in Jesus name

I decree over this land that every terrorist plans hidden at the moment be exposed and conquered in Jesus name

I command the elements of the day to begin to work in my favour in Jesus name

I decree every decision to cause me pain and dismantle my altar of prayer and praise is negated in Jesus name

I command every evil word spoken or in the process of being spoken, that wants to act against what God has said concerning me never to have effect either when it's spoken or not over my life and householdin Jesus name

Lord your power is great, over this Nations, the policies and the leaders let your will only stand beyond the imagination of man in Jesus name

*Begin to intercede for as many you know that is going through a challenge or the other, mention their name and ask God to settle it now and Believe it is done in Jesus name*

*Begin to intercede for those you know or don't know but are yet to give their lives to Christ*

Lord almighty over the life of the vessel you use for this daily prayers prove yourself mighty in Jesus name

Lord thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a light that can never be hidden by any darkness, force or storm. My father is removing all barriers off my path. He has made way for me where there seems to be no way. Jesus is exalted mightily over all that troubles my heart. No power of man or scheme of hell will have a stand over my life. I serve a mighty God, He has began a good work in me and He will complete it. I will not be left in disgrace because the Grace of God is in my life journey. He is fixing my purpose beyond my imagination. I am favoured Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by His word 6th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...