Search This Blog

Saturday 8 December 2018

Prayer from Romans 8:5-6

Song by Sinach

You are the same, yesterday today forever
Nobody is like You
You never change, yesterday today forever
Nobody loves me like You

I worship You [3x]
You are the living God

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.  For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Romans 8:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty king I worship your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I extol you for your wonder working power at work in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your grace made available for me day by day in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for being the unchangeable changer in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for the power through your word that ignites my faith in you always in Jesus name

Lord I release myself to you help me and guide me in all that I will be doing in Jesus name

Lord fill me with the power of the Holy Spirit daily and let me function supernaturally in every area of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal erase everything that is constantly increasing fear of unknown in me and replace it with fear of you and faith in you in Jesus name

Father let my mind constantly be filled with your peace that surpass all understanding of man in Jesus name

Lord concerning(mention) I want to experience you mightily in Jesus name

Lord Jesus never let my eyes behold any form of shame or wickedness that the enemy has purposes for me in any aspects of my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit remove from me every doubting thought concerning all my heart desires in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Lord this season let my proportion and reasons of thanks increase daily in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The I Am that I Am is causing a divine turn around over every situations in my life. My life is encapsulated with supernatural ability and testimonies. The Lord is making me over with beauty and all ashes are washed off my destiny. My testimony is exceptional because God is breaking protocols for my sake. Flesh has no power over my life because the Holy Spirit is daily at work in me. That which has remained like mountain before me has become a stepping stone. I move high and upwards always, I am an evidence of the wonder working power of the mighty God. He is alive and doing great things in me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 8th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...