Search This Blog

Thursday 13 December 2018

Prayer from Matthew 11:28

Song

I have a father
Almighty father
He is king of kings and lord of lords
I have a father

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty thank you for being God in my life in Jesus name

Lord I worship and extol you for your grace that is available for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life In Jesus name

Elohim thank you for being God in me and for your everlasting love in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your everlasting power that pulls me through even in my weakness in Jesus name

Lord I come to you with all burdens upon my life physically or spiritually heavenly father ease all burdens in Jesus name

Lord eternal step into this nation and remove all leaders that represents burden upon the nation in Jesus name

Mighty God uproot every power that is causing your children so much pain in Jesus name

Lord in my life and family remove every burden that keeps challenging our faith in Jesus name

I decree the supernatural grace of God is activated over my life and household in Jesus name

I decree every association of trouble that wants my life to constantly revolve around an unknown destination is destroyed in Jesus name

I cancel every evil power of the enemy upon my joy and liberty in Jesus name

Lord by your power uproot all authority playing lord over my destiny and that of my household in Jesus name

King of glory destroy all joy killer association in my daily life in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide me in every way and let me have cause to glorify you more in Jesus name

*Pray for the nation you reside as the lord lays in your heart*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily, Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God is working in my destiny, changing all that needs to change and challenging all contenders against my glory. The lord is in charge over the nation starting from me and He is rebuilding all torn walls. The mighty God is fixing all that needs to be fixed for His promises to manifest in my life. I am a living testimony, it will never be said of me that I have been let down or disappointed because God has given me a brand new appointment. The Holy Spirit is directing my path daily, I do not function in my natural human ability but supernatural ability. I excel always because Jesus is my source. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 13th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...