Search This Blog

Friday 14 December 2018

Prayer from Luke 1 :37

Song

I have the God who never fail
I have the God who never fail
I have the God who never fail
Who never fail
Who never fail forever more

Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Amen Jesus never fail
Jesus never fail, Jesus never fail
Forevermore

For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 1:37 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and magnify you for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for this new day and grace of Iife in Jesus name

Lord Eternal I thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

King of kings thank you for being God in my life and for all the victory you give me daily in Jesus name

Abba I commit today into your hands let me experience your supernatural hand at work in Jesus nam

Jehovah you are more than able let me see your hand over all that concerns me that has been deemed impossible in Jesus name

Lord I decree supernatural grace to overcome in all areas of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal let my life constantly bring worship to you through the great things you do in my life in Jesus name

Almighty father you are indeed invisible God that does visible things this season let me experience your visible power in my entire world in Jesus name

Lord concerning all that I have been written down as failure turn the situation around to success in Jesus name

Lord over the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer let all impossibilities become possible henceforth in Jesus name

Lord over the things that is making this year look so gloomy and underachieve, let me experience supernatural change that will give me uncommon victory and testimony in Jesus name

*Begin to decree success over all areas you want it in life and believe it is done in Jesus name*

*Remember to praise God over all your request and believe all the impossible situation is turning to possible ones in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The possible power of God almighty is working wonders in my life. All failure is turning around to success. The lord has opened a new door of breakthrough and uplifting for me. I am promoted daily from grace to grace and glory to glory. Nothing can hinder the promise  of God in my life. I am experiencing supernatural miracles in all areas. I will never end this year in sorrow or empty handed. The mighty God is filling all voids in my life. I am a success, a champion, a pace setter, a trailblazer for Christ. Look at me and see the wonders of God. Rejection is not my portion because God has replaced ashes with oil of gladness in my life. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His word) 14th December 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...