Search This Blog

Sunday 30 December 2018

Prayer from Philippians 4:4

Song by Kirk Franklin

Someone asked a question
Why do we sing
When we lift our hands to Jesus
What do we really mean
Someone maybe wondering
When we sing our song
At times we may be crying
And nothing's even wrong

I sing because I'm happy
I sing because I'm free
His eyes are the sparrow
That's the reason why I sing

Glory Hallelujah
Your the reason why I sing
Glory Hallelujah
Your the reason why I sing
Glory Hallelujah
I give the praises to you

And when the song is over
We've all said Amen
And your heart just keep on singing
And the song will never end
And if somebody ask you was it just a show

Lift your hand and be a witness
And tell the whole the whole world know
And when we cross that river
To study war no more
We will sing our song to Jesus
The one whom we adore

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice.
Philippians 4:4 KJV

Prayer
Jehovah the king of kings I worship you

Elohim I give you praise and glory for grace to witness the last day of year 2018 in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your mercy that speaks over judgement in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for keeping me on your side and not allowing me to perish in the will of the enemy in Jesus name

Master of the universe I thank you for every second, minute, hour of my existence to this day and beyond accept my thanks in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting a new song in my mouth daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the insightful knowledge I receive daily through your word in Jesus name

Lord thank you for my going out and coming in in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this year will not see my end I am finishing strong in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for my family far and wide for all you are doing in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this nation because you are in control of every situation we face as citizen and the leaders of the nation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for grace to live in your righteousness through salvation in Jesus name

Lord thank you for putting an end to every challenge that has decided to pursue my destiny relentlessly in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing my dream and purpose to perish before it comes to fulfillment in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making me a blessing all around my life in Jesus name

Father thank you for the opportunity you made possible for me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for every step I have taken so far and the one I am yet to take because you are ordering my steps daily in Jesus name

Lord thank you for not allowing my blood or that of any member of my family to be used as sacrifice on the altar of the enemies in Jesus name

Lord thank you for as many souls that were gained into your kingdom and for the grace released on them to abide and bear fruits in Jesus name

Lord thank you for increasing my knowledge daily in your will and your purpose upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you concerning the vessel you use daily for this prayer for your strength on her you alone deserve all the praise in Jesus name

Lord thank you for permanently silencing all affliction and storm that rose against me in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you concerning (mention) because henceforth I will rejoice over it in Jesus name

*Give thanks exceedingly to God as the lord enables you*

Mighty father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am working in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has done great things for me, He that began a good work in me has completed it. The mighty God is my redeemer and has made me a partaker of His blessings daily. I am stronger than the plans of adversaries because the Lord is my strength. My life is having an upward turn, I move high daily, no failure, no disappointment, no disgrace, no shame, no sorrow. God has smiled on me, He has set me free. Hallelujah I live in victory and liberty, I will not have a better yesterday because everyday I experience new things to the glory of God. Praise the Lord!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 31st December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...