Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 December 2018

Prayer From Psalms 150:1-2

Hymn

O for a thousand tongues to sing
my great Redeemer's praise,
the glories of my God and King,
the triumphs of his grace

My gracious Master and my God,
assist me to proclaim,
to spread thro' all the earth abroad
the honors of your name.

Jesus! the name that charms our fears,
that bids our sorrows cease,
'tis music in the sinner's ears,
'tis life and health and peace.

Praise ye the Lord . Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.  Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.

Psalms 150:1‭-‬2 KJV


Prayer

Lord I give you praise and glory for who you are and what you do for me in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for your mercy that endure forever in Jesus name

Lord thank you for privilege to give you praise and glory in Jesus name

Holy Spirit have your way in my life and all that I will be doing always in Jesus name

Lord as I praise your name never allow any circumstance or force to take away my praise from me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the open doors you have made possible for me in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your power that constantly render useless all opposing power of darkness in Jesus name

Ancient of days I have come to acknowledge your grace that is constantly available for me and my household year in and year out in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for always leading me and showing me the right path to walk upon in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the last minute miracle you have made possible for me in this year in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used daily for this prayers in Jesus name

Rock of ages thank you for making me victorious even where I never expected victory in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve a living God, He is my redeemer and sustainer. He is my present help in times of needs. He deserves all the praise and glory. My God is a king and the child of a king. I am a Royal priesthood, I am a holy nation. He created me for signs and wonders, everywhere I go His wonders go ahead of me. My life experience constant breakthrough nothing can hold me bound or hold me back. The Lord has set me free, therefore my life is filled with songs of praise and thanksgiving. Jesus is a way maker, He is the solution to my problems. He has made a way for me and made me a great person beyond my reasoning. I am fearfully and wonderfully made, I belong to Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...