Search This Blog

Sunday 9 December 2018

Prayer from Romans 8:14-16

Song by Todd Dulaney

Yes, the world
Will bow down and say You are God
Every man
Will bow down and say You are King
So let's start right now
Why would we wait?

King of Glory, fill this place
We just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You
King of Glory, fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You

And we'll sing Hallelujah
Till you come again
And we'll dance in your presence
Till you come again

King of glory fill this place
We just wanna be with you
Just wanna be with you
King of glory fill this place
King of healing fill this place
King of my peace fill this place
King of power fill this place

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.  For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.  The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: Romans 8:14‭-‬16 KJV

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship and exalt you for who you are to me in Jesus name

King of glory I magnify you fill my life like never before in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this wonderful day and grace of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for your mercy upon me and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for the power of the Holy Spirit in my life in Jesus name

Almighty father arise over my destiny and wash off anything that doesn't want me to dwell in you for the rest of my life in Jesus name

Eternal father thank you for the power and understanding received through your word in Jesus name

Worthy lamb have your way in every part of my life take off all unworthiness from my life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let every fear of destruction limiting my glory in every aspects be totally removed in Jesus name

Lord almighty

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...