Search This Blog

Thursday 27 December 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 54:17

Hymn by Start Townsend

In Christ alone my hope is found,
He is my light, my strength, my song;
This Cornerstone, this solid Ground,
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm.
What heights of love, what depths of peace,
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease!
My Comforter, my All in All,
Here in the love of Christ I stand.

In Christ alone! – who took on flesh,
Fullness of God in helpless babe.
This gift of love and righteousness,
Scorned by the ones He came to save:
Till on that cross as Jesus died,
The wrath of God was satisfied –
For every sin on Him was laid;
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay,
Light of the world by darkness slain:
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again!
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me,
For I am His and He is mine –
Bought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life’s first cry to final breath,
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand:
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord .Isaiah 54:17 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father the only wise and true God I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Ancient of days I give all glory and praise to you for who you are and what you do daily in Jesus name

 King of glory I thank you for the grace of life and privilege to be counted worthy among the living this day in Jesus

Lord thank you for your mercy and forgiveness of all sins in my life in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel thank you for your word that is true and forever faithful to me in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your loving kindness and tender mercies that is made available to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your hope that is available to me in life in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and any tongue that rise against me in judgement is destroyed in Jesus name

I render null and void all activities in the kingdom of darkness against my destiny and that of any member of my household in Jesus name

I decree fire from heaven over every altar of darkness used to terminate destinies targeting my destiny and that of my family in Jesus name

I destroy every arrow of accident and sudden death shot against my life or family in Jesus name

I cancel every casket appointment already made and settled in the spiritual realm over me or any member of my household it will never see the light of day in Jesus name

I destroy every plan spiritually to cause mass loss of life in and around me in Jesus name

I uproot the plantation and seed of discord and disagreement in my life and lineage in Jesus name

I terminate all plot to weaken my prayer altar spiritually or physically in Jesus name

I command all forces of the enemy targeting my life or that of my family as a sacrifice to be destroyed in Jesus

I cancel all handwriting of evil over my breakthrough to be totally wiped off in Jesus name

I command from all corners of the earth that my blessings hanging in places of captivity is released without hinderance to me in Jesus name

I render useless every scheme of Man plotting relentlessly against the promises of God concerning me and my household in Jesus name

I destroy all negative proclamation over my life and generation known or unknown activated against my life in Jesus name

I decree I am not a candidate of failure, my spouse isn't candidate of failure, my child(ren) are not candidates of failure in Jesus mighty name

I decree this year will not know my end or that of any member of my family in Jesus name

I decree upon the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer there will be no weeping or gnashing of teeth in Jesus name

I command all gathering of enemies and cohorts of hell over my life, family, community and nation to be consumed by the holy ghost fire in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the holy ghost if you can, if not pray as the Lord directs and enables you*

Thank you almighty God for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin Shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of the Lord is risen upon me. It is my time to shine and no power can stop my light from shining. My glory will not wane before it shines, I am on the Lord side and the lord is on my side. I am saved and sanctified for a purpose and I will live to fulfill that purpose alive on earth in Jesus name. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me in judgement is totally destroyed. The promises of God for me are of good and expected end, I will not end suddenly, I will not embark on journey of no return. I will live and not die the power of resurrection and life is alive in me, I am free from any curse or generational bondage. I am a new creature in Christ Jesus, I am favoured and successful. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (By His Word) 27th December 2018 ©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...