Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 40:11-12

Song by Sinach

You are able [x2]
By your word
I stand and I testify
You are able
God is able
Our God is able
By your word Lord I stand and I testify
That you are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I can ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able
You are able [x2]
By your word I stand, and I testify
You are able

Exceeding, abundantly
Much more than I could ever think
Exceeding, abundantly
You are able to do
All sufficient God
(He's all sufficient, yeah eh, alleluia)

You see nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
For all things are possible with you
Nothing is impossible,
With you nothing is impossible [x2]
All things are possible with you

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.  Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?
Isaiah 40:11‭-‬12 KJV

Prayer

Almighty father I thank you and give you all praise and glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for the forgiveness of sin and giving me grace to live a righteous life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is constantly empowering me in Jesus name

Father thank you for the assurance through your word that give me courage that nothing is impossible with you in Jesus name

Jehovah take off my mind every thoughts of impossibilities over all my heart desires in Jesus name

Mighty father in your mercy guide everything in my life to receive divine touch henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty as you release your grace upon my life let me begin to function beyond and exceedingly above my counterparts in life in Jesus name

Father lead me concerning(mention) guide me to make right decision in Jesus name

Father whatever the enemy is waiting for to mock me let such day never come to reality in Jesus name

I decree divine provision concerning all my needs henceforth in Jesus name

I decree everywhere long-standing issue over my life that has become stigma is erased permanently henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over every case in my life that has been rendered impossible by men that the everlasting possible and outstretched arm of God begin to make them possible speedily in Jesus name

Lord over(mention) I want to look back and say yes indeed God is more than able because He has done it and it is settled in Jesus name

Father let your sufficiency begin to make room for me even in places deemed by men to be without access for me spiritually, physically, maritally, racially, financially and other aspects of my life in Jesus name

I decree an outpouring of abundance upon my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

I decree a release of overflow of blessing and favour into my life and household in Jesus

*Get whatever you want God to move over decree unto it that God should make all impossibilities over it possible and begin to decree possibilities over it in Jesus name*

Father over your child used for this daily prayer let there be answers over all her request and outpouring of wonders beyond her imagination and all that concerns her in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for answered prayers and the overflow of abundance turning all impossibilities possible in Jesus name

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will walk  henceforth in possibilities, all roads clear for my arrival because the stone which the builder rejected has become a cornerstone. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sight. My God is a wonder working God and He is making my life a wonder. Nations are coming to my horizon because my level has changed. I no longer belong in the category of the unfortunate because Jesus has moved mountains and barriers off my path. I win daily and always, I am scaling all hurdles and winning in all areas in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 2nd December 2018©

Happy Last Thanksgiving Sunday of 2018🎆🎇✨🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...