Search This Blog

Thursday 22 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 27:5-6

Song by J.J Hairston

My hallelujah belongs to You 
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You
My hallelujah belongs to You

You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it

All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You
All of the glory belongs to You

You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it You deserve it

Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah
Hallelujah, hallelujah

All the glory, all the glory, 
And all the honor, all the honor,
And all the praise, all the praise
You deserve it You deserve it
You deserve it

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.  And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the Lord .
Psalms 27:5‭-‬6 KJV

Prayer

Almighty God my redeemer I worship and give praise to you my king

My help and sustainer I give glory to you for who you are and what you do for me on daily basis in Jesus name

My father I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of my sins and blood shed on calvary for my sake in the name of Jesus

Eternal father thank you for your word that is sent to me daily to refresh my soul in Jesus name

Lord thank you for giving me a new song and for removing all clothing of disgrace off my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for lifting off and casting away  all disturbing hurdles off my path to greatness in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making this year a year of supernatural blessings all the way for me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for your love showered on me daily in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your word that constantly directs me and shows me how much you love me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel you use to write and broadcast this daily prayer in Jesus name

Father thank you for lifting off every gate placed at the edge of my breakthrough to hinder my progress thank you for the spiritual and physical speed given to me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this month that is coming to an end because it will not mark my end in Jesus name

Lord thank you for finally removing every plague of sickness and diseases placed in my life and generation in Jesus name

My father thank you for the new doors of greatness you have opened for me and for channelling my feet to the right path in Jesus name

*Begin to thank God in advance over all you can think or ask for, over the past miracles and blessings and those you are expecting and believe it is done in Jesus name*

*Begin to worship God in tongues if you can if not just worship as the spirit leads you*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is an embodiment of praise and glory of God eternal. The lord has placed my feet on the solid rock, my destiny is lifted beyond any negative gaze or sight. The Lord is in charge of my life, He directs my path daily. The lord has erected an altar of praise in my life because it is my season of unending thanksgiving. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard neither has it entered into the heart of men what the Lord is doing in my life. Greatness is overflowing through me, mercy is speaking for me, favour is channelled into my path in life. I am an overcomer, a victor, a trailblazer for Christ. I am a light that can never be hidden. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 22nd November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...