Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 91;7-10

Song by Ada

Impossible is nothing with our God
there is nothing He cannot do
Holy, Holy is our God
Elyon and Adonai
we rejoice in the strength of your power
holy one
we lift You high and forever we proclaim

our God reigns, He reigns
our God reigns, King of all kings
our God reigns, and forever we proclaim
He reigns, oh oh oh oh, He reigns

strength and power is our God
self existent, Lord our God
holy holy is our God
Elyon and Adonai
we rejoice in the strength of your power
we lift You high and forever we proclaim

our God reigns, He reigns
our God reigns, King of all kings
our God reigns, and forever we proclaim
He reigns, oh oh oh oh, He reigns

Halleluia, our God reigns
He reigns forevermore
glory glory to our God
the all sufficient one

A thousand may fall at your side, And ten thousand at your right hand; But it shall not come near you. Only with your eyes shall you look, And see the reward of the wicked. Because you have made the Lord , who  is  my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;
Psalms 91:7‭-‬10 NKJV

Prayer

Almighty father I worship and extol your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Abba father I give you all the praise and thanks because you deserve it all in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for your word that you send to me on regular basis in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for your unfailing grace that is abundant and made sufficient for me and all that is around me in Jesus name

Lord eternal according to your word give me victory over all evil known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree the Lord will guard and guide my steps everywhere I go in Jesus name

I decree the everlasting arm of God is pulling me out of places that the enemy has planned to cage me in Jesus name

I decree every seige of the enemy concerning my life is eternally broken in Jesus name

I decree every tongue declaring or pronouncing pain and disgrace into my destiny begin to whither henceforth in Jesus name

I decree over the life of the vessel that writes this daily prayer and all that use it every plan to cut or truncate our destiny is totally negated in Jesus name

I cut off every attachment that wants to pull my glory down in Jesus name

I release all that I do and engage in henceforth into the hands of God in Jesus name

Lord regardless of the plans of the enemy this year will not know my end or that of anyone around me in Jesus name

I decree all glory swallowed by any evil force or power in my generation be vomitted and released to shine now in Jesus name

I decree no evil shall befall me neither shall any plague come near my dwelling because I have made the Lord my dwelling and the most high my habitation in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting king for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and abide under the shadow of the almighty. The mighty father is my shield and guide. He directs my path and covers me under His wings. I will never be victim of any circumstance. I arise daily and soar high like and eagle, I am untouchable and immovable because the almighty is working and walking in my life. I am victorious and unstoppable, I will not have cause to mourn or be mourned in Jesus mighty name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 28th November  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...