Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 40:31

Song by Travis Greene

What my eyes can't see I still believe
Everything spoken to me
There's no word that can come back void
I will trust the report of the Lord

God is not a man that He should lie
Every need He will supply
So I will wait, I will not be moved
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

While I'm waiting I'm getting stronger
My faith is rising, and I will run on
While I'm waiting, I'm lifting up on wings as eagles
I believe, I will trust in You

Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh
I believe, I will trust in You
Oh oh oh (oh oh oh)
Oh oh oh
I believe, I will trust in You

I will run and I will not be weary
I will walk and I will not faint (hey)
I will rise up on wings as eagles
I believe, I believe, I will trust in You

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 KJV

Prayer

Everlasting king I adore and magnify you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord almighty I worship and extol your majesty for you are great in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Jehovah you are worthy  to be praised have your way in my life in Jesus name

King of kings have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Father have your way in my life and uproot anything challenging my life and destiny henceforth in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I take steps of faith concerning issues in my life let me return with testimony in Jesus name

Ancient of days I look to you remove all form of weariness deposited in my soul causing me to doubt  your power in Jesus name

Abba destroy Every thing that wants to keep me stagnated in the place of destruction or unpleasant condition in Jesus name

Father over(mention) arise and prove your self great and mighty beyond human understanding in Jesus name

Lord almighty over the source of this daily prayer glorify yourself in Jesus name

Lord eternal that very heart desire that seem like it's forever hanging and unreachable for me today make it achievable by your power in Jesus name

Holy spirit divine guide me in everything help me to do that which will make you smile upon me in Jesus name

Lord all my desires from the beginning of this year that seem impossible let your hand of possibility change it today and let me have good news in Jesus name

Almighty king whatever will cause me to cry and how consistently in shame do not let me encounter such in Jesus name

Lord almighty as I wait on you continue to be my strength and let me finish strong with positive life transforming testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will walk and I will not be weary, I will run and I won't faint. God is my strength and my very present help at all time. The everlasting arms of God has delivered me from all known and unknown harm. I am victorious in every aspect of life. Whatever seem impossible to me the God who makes all impossibility possible is turning it around for my good. This season and henceforth I will rejoice and my heart is filled with gladness because God is doing great and mighty things for me, through me and in me. I am living testimony, glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) 29th November 2018.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...