Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 118:21-23

Song

Glory be to God in the highest amen
Glory be to God in the highest amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen
For His mercies endureth forever amen

I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation. The stone which the builders rejected Has become the chief cornerstone. This was the Lord ’s doing; It is marvelous in our eyes. Psalms 118:21‭-‬23 NKJV

Prayer
Mighty God I worship and glorify your majesty for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify your Holy name for you are a wonder working God

Alpha and Omega thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father I worship you for your grace that is available and forever sifficient for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord thank you for forgiveness of sins and your love upon my life in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my life bring glory to you, in everything I do take absolute and total control in Jesus name

Holy spirit guide me in all that I do and let your presence never deprat from me in Jesus name

Lord increase my faith in you and take off my life all the sense of defeat that might want to limit me in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my king take control over(mention) let your mighty hand restore all that needs to be restored in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot all power of disgrace and failure working tirelessly over my destiny and generation in Jesus name

Father favour me on all sides, where rejection had been sticking out in my life remove every form of rejection and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord where it had been deemed inappropriate for me to attain my breathrough, henceforth turn the situation around for my good and to the glory of your name in Jesus Christ

Lord remove totally every lasting effect of hurt and disapppintment that wants to keep me in regret constantly in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. The stone which the builder rejected has become a cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight. God is doing great amd mighty things in my life, He is causing lines to fall in pleasant places for me. He has lifted barriers and hinderance keeping me in unwanted places and circumstances. God is ushering my destiny into place of fulfillment without delay. He has delivered me from the snare of Fowler, I have a reason to praise the Lord. He has made my life a haven of testimonies and great happenings to the glory of His name. Henceforth I walk in power, majesty and favor nothing, absolutely nothing can hold me down from fulfilling purpose of creation in Jesus name. Glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 7th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...