Search This Blog

Saturday 24 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 46:10-11

Hymn

O for a thousand tongues to sing
  My great Redeemer’s praise,
The glories of my God and King,
  The triumphs of His grace.

My gracious Master and my God,
  Assist me to proclaim,
To spread through all the earth abroad,
  The honors of Thy name.

Jesus! the name that charms our fears,
  That bids our sorrows cease;
’Tis music in the sinner’s ears,
  ’Tis life, and health, and peace.

His love my heart has captive made,
  His captive would I be,
For He was bound, and scourged and died,
  My captive soul to free.

He breaks the power of canceled sin,
  He sets the prisoner free;
His blood can make the foulest clean;
  His blood availed for me.

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.  The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah. Psalms 46:10‭-‬11 KJV

Prayer
King of glory I exalt you and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty God thank you for all you do on daily basis for me those I know or do not know of in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for this blessed day and breath of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercies and forgiveness of sin you deserve my worship in Jesus name

Lord thank you for how far you have brought me, where I am and where you are taking me to in Jesus name

Jehovah I honour your majesty for your unfailing love showered daily on me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for this year for every victory you have given to me over all challenges, you are worthy to be praised in Jesus name

Lord let my heart constantly be filled with praise to you beyond my imginations in Jesus name

Lord thank you for those things I am yet to receive that you are working on for me in Jesus name

Lord thank you for daily increasing my faith beyond the understanding of man in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your signs and wonders in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used daily for this prayer let your oil continue to flow in and through her in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for terminating all edge of destruction erected for my sake and my family in Jesus name

Jehovah thank you for the new doors of greatness you have opened for me even in places I have lost hope in Jesus name

Almighty king thank you for your supernatural abundance and love released upon my life in Jesus name

*Think deep and give thanks to God for what He has done and what you are expecting, dance and praise Him and believe it is settled as you rejoice in Jesus name*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will constantly sing of God's mercy, grace and love, His praise fills my mouth and life daily. I am redeemed and sanctified by the blood shed on calvary. God has set me apart for divine visitations, He moves mightily in me. His grace works wonders in my life, I have reasons to give praise and thanks to Him. I am overwhelmed daily by His sufficient and abundant grace, alpha and Omega never sleeps nor slumber. He watches and directs me, I am a chosen vessel, a royal preisthood, a peculiar person and holy nation. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 24th November  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...