Search This Blog

Sunday 4 November 2018

Prayer from John 7:37-39

Song by Donnie McClurkin

Let the river flow
Let the river flow
Let the river flow
And refresh my soul

Let the river flow
Let the river flow
Let the river Flow
And refresh my soul

Flow living water (Flow living water)
The water of life
Flow living water (Flow living water)
Flowing over me

Let the river flow
Let the river flow
Let the river flow
And refresh my soul

On the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried out, saying, “If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink.  He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.”  But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified.
John 7:37‭-‬39 NKJV

Prayer
Almighty father You are my redeemer, I exalt your name and give all praise to You alone

King of kings I magnify You for Your love that overflows in my life in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank You for this blessed day and grace to witness it in Jesus name

Father thank you for the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your tender mercies that speaks over every judgement against me in Jesus name

Lord You are the living water, let the river of living water flow through my life Henceforth in Jesus name

Father as Your living water flows through me cleanse all that needs to be cleansed in my life and household henceforth in Jesus name

Lord as Your living water is released into my life, let all organs in me begin to receive supernatural and divine ability to function in Jesus name

Lord eternal flush out of my system every poisonous deposit that is dwelling in places that can't be seen with physical eyes in Jesus name

Everlasting King let you living water flow over this community put an end to unnecessary sheding of blood of the young and old in Jesus name

Lord I commit all persecuted Chrsitians into Your hands, through every challenge and even before any challenge replace all weakness with divine ability in Jesus name

Lord through out this month and henceforth let me continue to enjoy the effects of Your living water in every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Holy Spirit let You living water flush out all physical or spiritual blockages in my life and that of my Household in Jesus name

*Begin to ask for more of God in your life and His living water over all your desires and believe it is done as you pray in Jesus name*

Thank You everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. His living water flows through my being, flushing out all blockages and replacing malfunction organs. His word is my guide and my hope. Christ in me is the Hope of glory. He has washed off all unnecessary written ordinance, my name is written on His palm. His words concerning me are coming to fulfillment without any hinderance. He is constantly my shield and I can never become prey to the enemy. In Christ I live move and I have my being. He is the vine and I am a branch among His branches therefore my source will never run dry. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 4th November 2018©

Happy Thanksgiving Sunday🎁🎋💃🎁🙏💃

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...