Search This Blog

Sunday 18 November 2018

Prayer from 1Samuel 1:2,12,20

Song By Donnie McClurkin

Only You are holy
Only You are worthy
Only You are wonderful
For there's no one else like You
Who is faithful, ever true
All my love, my heart, my life
Is a testimony

Only You are holy
Only You are holy

And he had two wives; the name of the one was Hannah, and the name of the other Peninnah: and Peninnah had children, but Hannah had no children.  And it came to pass, as she continued praying before the Lord , that Eli marked her mouth.  Wherefore it came to pass, when the time was come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the Lord .
1 Samuel 1:2‭, ‬12‭-‬12‭, ‬20 KJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I magnify your name for who you are

Eternal Rock of ages I bless your majesty and bow in worship before you

Abba father thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Elohim thank you for your love and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Father thank you for making this season my season of answered prayers in Jesus name

Lord thank you for making my life a testimony that will cause those who believe and those who don't believe to come to the knowledge of you through me in Jesus name

Father thank you for putting an end to all the hurts and shame in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for changing long term name calling and labelling due to circumstance around me, to a new name for me in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for having your way beyond my imagination and for making all that seem impossible very possible in Jesus name

Lord thank you for bringing to manifestation all my desired change that seem to have taken longer than expected in Jesus name

Father thank you for doing a new thing that makes those who have rejected me,  run to me because of the glory that is beaming in my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for giving me grace to humble myself and not allow pride to send me into unpleasant positions in life in Jesus name

Father thank you for giving me the ability to be at the right place at the right time and make good use of prayer when needed to channel my breakthrough towards me in Jesus name

Lord let it be said by all men that indeed my life is a testimony of your greatness as you begin to manifest in every area of my life in Jesus name

Lord expose my life henceforth to undeniable victory and success even in places I least expect in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My destiny is refined for new life in Christ. I am a living testimony the Lord has erased all buts in my life that keeps me in position I detest. Those who have gathered to mock me are beginning to gather to rejoice with me because my life is evangelising the great power of God. Barrenness, sickness, poverty, depression, confusion, destruction has no power over my destiny henceforth. My life story daily is about testimony because I am renewed and refined by The word and He is working wonders in me in Jesus name. Amen*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 19th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...