Search This Blog

Friday 23 November 2018

Prayer from Exodus 14:13

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior
Great in battle
Jehovah is your name

And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord , which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever. Exodus 14:13 KJV

Prayer

Lord I worship and extol your majesty accept my worship in Jesus name

King of kings I magnify your holy name above every other name and god in Jesus name

Almighty Jehovah I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your love and your mercy that speaks for me and the forgiveness of my sin in Jesus name

Ancient of days thank you for enlightening and strengthening me daily with your word in Jesus name

Master of the universe I come to you this day direct my path and never let me help those who will plan my demise in Jesus name

Lord almighty by your power render useless the capability of all negative pursuers in my life in Jesus name

Ancient of days erase the plans of the enemy concerning my life and household in Jesus name

Jehovah let every battle that I know or do not know of but represent the egyptian host like in the life of Israelites behind my destiny receive the destruction they deserve in Jesus name

Lord open my eyes let me know where and to whom I should open up my heart or my house to so that I will not willingly bring in enemy disguising as a friend in Jesus name

Mighty father I commit your daughter you use daily for this daily prayer guide her path and never let her fall for the enemy to rejoice in Jesus name

I decree every unrelenting forces pursuing my life and household, today marks their end permanently in Jesus name

I decree every spoken word into the air or into any element of the world working tirelessly against my destiny and family is destroyed totally in Jesus name

I command every hand reaching into places of my breakthrough to cause confusion or problem whither now in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. The almighty king is above every power or king in my life. The lord is ruling and shaping my destiny in the way He has purposed for my life. I am walking into my rest, I will not labour for others to eat, my labour is crowned with divine favour. The unrelenting battle or spiritual force meddling with my destiny is totally negated. I am a conqueror, a champion, a success, a victor. I am above all negative power and authority, I am kinging because the king of kings rules and reigns in and through me in Jesus name.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 23rd November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...