Search This Blog

Saturday 10 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 128:1-2,5-6

Song by Elijah Oyalade

Glorious God, Beautiful King
Excellent God, I bow before your throne

Bow before Your Throne
Worship at Your feet
Bow before Your Throne
You’re the Glorious God 

Your Name is Alpha, Omega,
Ageless, Changeless
Almighty, Jehovah
Glorious God, I bow before your throne

Blessed is every one who fears the Lord , Who walks in His ways. When you eat the labor of your hands, You shall  be happy, and it  shall  be  well with you. The Lord bless you out of Zion, And may you see the good of Jerusalem All the days of your life. Yes, may you see your children’s children. Peace be upon Israel!
Psalms 128:1‭-‬2‭, ‬5‭-‬6 NKJV

Prayer
Lord almighty I thank you and give you praise for who you are to me in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for this awesome day and grace of life in Jesus name

Abba father I thank you for the forgiveness and remission of my sin in Jesus name

Father thank you for grace to acknowledge you as the glorious one who is constantly at work in my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word that is sent to renew my mind daily in Jesus name

Ageless king I worship you for not allowing the devourer to devour my labour and harvest in Jesus name

Abba father thank you for removing every delay in my path that is causing my life so much pain in Jesus name

Lord almighty in your power release my life from all joy denier in Jesus name

My father in every area that I have sowed let me reap good harvest beyond the imagination of men in Jesus name

Father let every plan that wants to erase my happiness be totally destroyed in Jesus name

Abba father let all glory digger and destiny truncated be put to eternal shame over my life and household in Jesus name

Lord my God shine your light on my soul and dig out anything stealing away My peace known or unknown in Jesus name

I decree my life is a fruitful haven in every area and I will never be replaced in Jesus name

I decree I will not bury my seed in unfirtile or cursed land in Jesus name

I decree my glory and that of my household will not be for exchanged on the table of the enemy for ashes or destruction in Jesus name

I decree I will not die before I fulfill my purpose on earth in Jesus name

I decree every power fighting my destiny against the will of God for me today marks their end in Jesus name

I decree under no circumstances, I will not bury my child/children in Jesus name

I decree my parents will not cry over me or bury me in the mighty name of Jesus

I decree great shall be my peace henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. Great is my peace forever, nothing can take my joy away knowingly or unknowingly. The Lord almighty is my joy and my strength no weakness can steal my joy away. My life is illuminated by the Light of the gospel, I can not walk in darkness. I function beyond the ability of an ordinary man. My path is guarded and guided by the word. My understanding is filled with supernatural ability because God is in me. I live in His abundance in evey aspect of life therefore I know no lack. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 10th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...