Search This Blog

Friday 9 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 19:1-3

Song

All Heaven Declares
The glory of the risen Lord.
Who can compare
With the beauty of the Lord?
Forever You will be
The Lamb upon the throne.
I gladly bow the knee
And worship You alone.

I will proclaim
The glory of the risen Lord.
Who once was slain
To reconcile man to God.
Forever You will be
The Lamb upon the throne.
I gladly bow the knee
And worship You alone.

The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There  is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard. Psalms 19:1‭-‬3 NKJV

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and give you all glory and worship in Jesus name

I thank you Lord eternal for your love and grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Eternal Rock of ages thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name

Mighty father thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Everlasting king let your presence and glory reign constantly in my life in Jesus name

Abba father I release my life unto you have your way and take all the glory in the name of Jesus

Jehovah let my life begin to give glory to you in every aspect never let me live a life that is without purpose in Jesus name

Oh Lord my king rule in every aspect of my life and take off every fear and disgrace in Jesus name

Lord let every element of the world begin to work together for my good and beyond my understanding in Jesus name

Lord eternal uproot from my life all unwanted occurrence conterminating my glory and destiny in Jesus name

Lord you are forever the lamb on the throne, with your power dethrone every power and principalities of darkness wanting to rule over my life and household in Jesus name

Ancient of days destroy every limitation raised in places meant for my breakthrough in the name of Jesus

I decree that every blocked roads ahead of me that I need to go through begin to open henceforth in Jesus name

I command the rain of living water to pour over every dryness in my life and household in Jesus name

I command every evil plantation germinating fast in my life to lose their purpose and dry off in Jesus name

I command open doors, open heaven and release over all that needs freedom and liberty in and around me in Jesus name

*Begin to worship God in the spirit or in words as the Lord guides you*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will declare the glory of the Lord always through my life and living. My destiny will constantly show forth the abundant grace of God working in and around me. The Lord is forever the king in my life,He is a warrior, He is my savior, He is my defence and shield. No power in heaven and on earth can out power my God. His power through me is rendering the power of the powerful who have decide to use their power against me powerless. The lord has made me a winner, I wear the crown of victory always. I am victorious over sickness, diseases, sorrow, delay, destruction, opposition and anything that rise against my peace. Thank you Jesus for all you have done in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 9th November  2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...