Search This Blog

Sunday 25 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 92:1-2

Song by Matt Redman

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

The sun comes up
It's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass
And whatever lies before me
Let me be singing
When the evening comes

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

You're rich in love
And You're slow to anger
Your name is great
And Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness
I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons
For my heart to find

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name
Bless You Lord

And on that day
When my strength is failing
The end draws near
And my time has come
Still my soul will
Sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years
And then forevermore
Forevermore

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
I'll worship Your Holy name

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord , and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:  To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,
Psalms 92:1‭-‬2 KJV

Prayer
Almighty God my redeemer I worship and extol your majesty in Jesus name

Lord eternal you are my safe refuge and hiding place I bow in total adoration to you

King of glory I worship and give thanks to you for this blessed day and grace of life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I thank you for this wonderful blessing to be called your child and a vessel unto honour in your hands in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for your mercies and forgiveness of sins you deserve my worship and praise in Jesus name

Mighty father I give all praise and glory to you for this day of new begining and testimonies in Jesus name

Lord thank you for opening my eyes to see your unending blessings in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

Lord eternal I come to you just as I am and I pray you fill me till I overflow in Jesus name

Lord fix all the broken piece in my life that can't be fixed by ordinary hand in Jesus name

Lord help me to focus more on the highest calling in Christ and not redirect my vision away from what you have called me to be in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel uproot from my life all the seed of discord and sadness deposited into my life knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Jehovah you are my God and I trust in you whole heartedly give my life a meaning even at the junction where I might not have much hope in life in Jesus name

Everlasting king erase all desires of giving up that wants to deny me of my victory knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord let my life experience a positive turn around that will constantly bring me a new song of testimonies in Jesus name

Lord I life your vessel you use for this daily prayer before you let her life be constantly filled with ear tingling testimonies and her mouth with unending songs of victories and thanks in Jesus name

Almighty king let me never see my salvation as a burden but a breakthrough to eternal life till I see you in glory in Jesus name

Lord almighty this day, deep me in your overflowing living water and remove all blemishes, dormancy, stagnancy and everything that will not allow me to function in life like you have purposed for me in Jesus name

*Begin to surrender everything you desire into the hands of God and give thanks for He will perfect all that concerns you in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. My destiny is refined for new life in Christ. The lord is filling me daily to overflow in His supernatural ability. The mighty father has wiped away all my tears and sorrow and He is giving me a brand new life and reasons to worship Him consistently. My life has a meaning, I have no reason to give up because I am a winner. I live everyday victoriously and I win in every aspect. The almighty God has made me a new being wiping away all loss and replacing them with abundance. I do not live in regret because God has shown me the light to direct my path. Henceforth I walk in victory through the power of Christ in me and my story is ending up with thanksgiving because I live a life of testimony daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 25th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...