Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 November 2018

Prayer from Isaiah 54:15-17

Song by Todd Dulaney

Who can stand against the Lord?
No one can, No one will.
Who can stand against the king?
No one can, No one will.

Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.
Yes, it does
Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

We put our trust in You
Yes, we put our hope in You

You will deliver, You're a provider
I find my victory in You
Forever victorious, Forever we win
I find my victory in You

Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.
Victory belongs to Jesus.
Victory belongs to Him.

Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me. Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake. “Behold, I have created the blacksmith Who blows the coals in the fire, Who brings forth an instrument for his work; And I have created the spoiler to destroy. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord , And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord . Isaiah 54:15‭-‬17 NKJV

Prayer
Almighty God I worship and exalt you for who you are to me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I magnify and give all the praise to you for your grace and love that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord eternal I give you glory for priviledge to be among the living this day in Jesus name

Everlasting king thank you for your mercies and forgiveness of sin in Jesus name

Lord thank you for your word sent to me daily for the renewal and energizing of my body, soul and spirit in Jesus name

Father thank you for scaterring every negative gathering against me and every member of my household in Jesus name

Lord eternal thank you for the constant assurrance your word gives to me and the growth of my faith through your word in Jesus name

King of glory in your might scatter every evil plan to negate my destiny or that of any member of my household in Jesus name

I scatter and disgrace every cohort from hell waging war over my destiny and household in Jesus name

I destroy the effect of all negative revelations over my life and every member of my family in Jesus name

I destroy every casket opened either physically or spiritually aimed to consume anyone in my family and my self in Jesus name

I destroy every destiny delayer or destroyer taging around my life and family now in Jesus name

I remove every veil of destruction placed on any plaque to cover my glory or that of any member of my family in the name of Jesus

I reject every spoken negativity either into the air or within the mind of men or any forces that wants to wage war against me and my household in Jesus name

I declare my victory over(mention) and anything or battle planned to bring me down to my face in Jesus name

I conquer victoriously every goliath like situations confronting my life and generation in Jesus name

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise against me and my household in judgement is totally and permanently condemned in Jesus name

*Begin to pray in the Holy Ghost if you can, if not decree victory in all areas over your life and believe it is settled in Jesus name*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I will live and not die, the power of ressurection is working over my life. I decree my victory through Christ Jesus over every challenge I face in life the one I know and the ones I do not know of. I am victorious above all powers and principalities that might want to rise or has risen against me. I am delivered, I am saved, I am safe in His arms, Jesus Christ is my refuge, He is my fortress, I am untouchable for any evil power or their cohort. I am immovable because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Every lie from the pit of hell concerning me or anyone around me is totally negated. In Christ I live move and have my being, My hope is found and remians in Christ alone. Days of fear and failing is over because Jesus has taken over my life. I can never be disadvantaged, I will never be numbered among the unfortunates, the forsaken or the forgotten. I have the spirit of God dwelling i me always. I am victorious glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 6th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...