Search This Blog

Friday 30 November 2018

Be Inspired End of the Month Prayer and Fasting 28th-30th November 2018

Theme: Delivered
Text: Isaiah 49:24-25
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬25 KJV

Praise Be to God who has counted us worthy to see the end of November 2018. He alone is worthy of all our praise and our worship is to Him alone.

Lord almighty thank you for another Grace to share from your word this day. Mighty God have your way like never before, minister to every soul and do that which you alone are able to do in Jesus name.

The word delivered means a lot of things, it can be to take something from some where and take it else where. Most especially on demand to the person or authority that demands for it.

It can be a form of provision as well what is readily available for you.

So let us look at what the word of God is saying here...
Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?  But thus saith the Lord , Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.
Isaiah 49:24‭-‬25 KJV

A prey is a victim, and from the scripture the question is can the victim be taken from the person victimising them?.. Anyone can be a prey, you can be prey to circumstances in life, prey to sickness, prey to generational curses, poverty, violence, unfavorable laws and decrees e.t.c. It can be anything whatsoever..

The Lord said even the captives of the mighty will be taken away and the prey will be delivered. So not only the one that have been in captives alone but those being tossed around whose destinies are being toiled with will be delivered. Then God said I will contend with those who contend with you and I will deliver your children.

It is such a terrible situation not to have a means of deliverance or ways to get out of circumstances. Some people commit suicide because the situation becomes unbearable and they think the only way out is to kill themselves and end life just like that. That is a worst case scenario but it is something that happens daily. May we not end our life suddenly in Jesus name.

The theme says delivered, how much relief will you have to know that God has actually provided for you what you want? How much relief will you have to know that He has set you free? How much relief will you have to know that you are not just free but God has fought and won the battle because He will contend with those who contend against you.

First you need to work on your mind, what is going through your mind can impact on what you go through in life. There are situations that are near miss from bad occurrence but the person in question overcome through what they carry in them and confess with their mouth.

God says you are delivered what do you say, but the whole thing looks unreal how.. stop the complain start working on the delivered new you. Start visualising the land beyond the storm. Start from now don't say I will wait and see. Faith is by works not by sight. Some of us are delivered already but we refuse to see it and just dwell in the undelivered domain because we can't see it.

When you promise a child a toy they hang on to it in excitement and start creating room for that you. How you will get it they don't know but they know you will get it. That is how we ought to believe God.

God said I am delivered how He will do it, I don't know but I walk henceforth in the delivered mode. Whatever it is you are hoping to be delivered from start manifesting in that realm now don't delay. Because the one who delivered the prey and captives of the mighty has set you and I free. Stop wallowing in doubt and unbelief, start now through your confession. Receive divine insight into your deliverance, receive divine help and guidance, receive divine breakthrough. Yes it might be difficult for others don't doubt God at this stage. Believe Him you are delivered, when the enemy raise ugly words and ugly face, say it out loud I am delivered I am no longer your prey and I will never  be in Jesus name.

Let Us Pray

Lord I thank you for your word and privilege to be your child in Jesus name

Lord forgive me in anyway I have doubted your power of liberty upon my life in Jesus name

Lord thank you for delivering me from all(mention) that has held me down for too long in Jesus name

Personal Prayer

I decree, I am delivered from all captivity, spiritually, physically, maritally, economically, mentally, financially and every aspect of my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Congratulations to me I am delivered glory be to God

Be Inspired By His Word November 2018

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...