Search This Blog

Monday 26 November 2018

Prayer from Psalms 114:7-8

Song by Don Moen

The Earth shakes at the sound of His voice
The nations tremble before Him
The idols of men are all falling
At the feet of the LORD our God
At the feet of the LORD our God

The Lord is warrior; fearless is He
The Lord is mighty in battle
His armies outnumber His enemies
When they shout the strongholds of Satan come crashing down!
And Babylon is falling, falling down!

The Lord is a Saviour; gracious is He
The Lord is full of compassion
His army is also His family
When they shout the strongholds of Satan come crashing down!
And Babylon is falling, falling down!

The Lord has a kingdom; Jesus is King
He reigns forever and ever!
He's given us power and authority
When we shout the strongholds of Satan come crashing down!
And Babylon is falling, falling down!

The Earth shakes at the sound of His voice
The nations tremble before Him
The idols of men are all falling
At the feet of the LORD our God
At the feet of the LORD our God

Tremble, O earth, at the presence of the Lord, At the presence of the God of Jacob, Who turned the rock into a pool of water, The flint into a fountain of waters.
Psalms 114:7‭-‬8 NKJV

Prayer
Ancient of days I worship and adore you for who you are in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle I give all praise and glory to you because you deserve them all in Jesus name

Mighty man in battle I adore you for you are God and non is like you

Mighty God thank you for this wonderful day and grace to witness it in Jesus name

Everlasting king have mercy on me and forgive my short comings in Jesus mighty name

Holy Spirit divine have your way in me and continue to take the lead in my life while I follow in Jesus name

Abba father I worship you, Lord whatever wants to steal my worship henceforth destroy such in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise concerning my life and deliver me from known or unknown forces against my life in Jesus name

Lord let every mountains before my glory begin to turn them into stepping stone to my glory in Jesus name

Lord in your power make every crooked path placed in my way to fulfilling destiny straight henceforth in Jesus name

Abba father let all that concerns me begin to enjoy your unfailing love and supernatural endowment in Jesus name

Lord almighty terminate every power that disturbs one's destiny with evil revelation in my life in Jesus name

Father let the impossible situations placed in my life become possible even in the presence of my adversaries so they will know I serve a living God in Jesus name

Mighty God uproot all roots that wants to poison my joy in anyway henceforth in Jesus name

Father let my life showcase your presence daily and make me a vessel unto honour at all times in Jesus name

Mighty God deliver my joy into my hands and make it impossible for any joy killer to take it away from me be it in form of human challenges, sickness, physical or spiritual battle in Jesus name

*Worship God either in tongues or in your understanding*

Thank you mighty father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily; Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am filled with the righteousness of God by Faith. As Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a conqueror, I am victorious and nothing can stop me. The mighty God I serve pulls down daily every power and walls of negativity erected against my life. The king of glory is manifesting daily in my life for greater height and fulfillment of purpose. My God is fearless and He has instilled in me the courage of lion of Judah. I am not subject to the will of the enemy. The Great I am is making me match on to glory and success above and beyond my imagination. I am living a life of testimony, glory be to God!*

Today's Prayer By Be Inspired (by His Word) 26th November 2018©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...